Confused about my application process

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Caitybahhh, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Caitybahhh

Caitybahhh New Member

Hi, New to the boards!
    My name is Caity, I'm 21 and turn 22 in April.
    I'm from Wollongong, Australia.

I'm just a bit confused about the application.

I applied last August for the August 2014 intake and have had almost zero communication from the recruiters.
    One of my other friends who applied only a month ago received an email yesterday asking her to fill out a lot of forms including proof of student status, passport and other things and received a presentation date and interview for Sydney.

My Dashboard has been saying "In Progress" since the 26Th of August 2013.
    I know of a few people who have the same issue as me, we all received the same initial email saying that they have received our application and we should hear from our in-country agent within a couple of weeks, but never did and all our Dashboards are saying the same thing.

I'm just a bit worried Disney has forgotten about me.
    Is there anyone who knows what's going on?

2. Why dont u just call them? Here in Germany its always possible to call the recruiters - so i would advise u give them a call and ask for an update regarding your application.

3. ainsleywest

ainsleywest New Member

I have the same problem!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Leashie11

Leashie11 New Member

I'm from Wollongong too!

I can't really help out, other than letting you know there is a contact us and a representative will get back to you, they might be able to give you some information.
    I found this address last year some time, not sure it's still of any use but give it ago anyway. :) wdw.aunz.int.recruiting@disney.com

If your still looking at August 2o14, good luck!
    If not, maybe see you at Jan 2015 meeting! :)

5. Caitybahhh

Caitybahhh New Member

Hey, just giving an update.
    I sent them another e-mail asking if it was still okay to go to the presentation, I got there and I was given a priority interview.
    Apparently my Dashboard had screwed up somehow and wasn't showing that I was in the interview stage or giving me an option to book an interview so they put my interview ahead of everyone else's.

Basically the only advice I'd really know to give would be if your Dashboard hasn't done anything in months you should send the recruiters an e-mail a couple days before the presentation letting them know whats going on, and when you get to the presentation they'll know who you are and should set you up with a priority interview.
    Jill and Steve did say however that the issue with the Dashboards should be fixed within the next month or so, there was one other person at my presentation with the same issue!