Costumes

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Marie, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi does anyone know what the UK costume looks like? I know they showed a blink and you'll miss it clip at the presentation but i just remember it being down to the ankles!
    xxx

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

its yellow and white candy stripe! stylish. and its a long skirt and it has puffy sleves.
    not very flattering!

xxx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! your joking right! Wow it sounds so beautiful! What on earth do puffy sleeves and stripes have to do with the UK? Is that what they think we wear? This i've gotta see.

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

someone will probably post a photo for you. they used to have a photo on here but it was over a year ago.

kinda mary poppins-ish! maybe thats how they dress in london! coz thats the only brittish place most americans know! not sure. the yellows not flattering never mind the style of the dress! we're gonna look interesting! im so so glad i have really dark hair! coz the outfit looks so pasty and pale!

xxx

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Im gonna look washed out when i first get there! And its not even like i can wear make up to make it look a little better! Is the UK costume better than the other pavillions?

xxx

6. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals,

I do think Mexico has got funnier costumes than the U.K.
    I have read a review of mine, Mexico attractions. and it is colourful :-\
    It is a yellow shirt , with Mexican Pink laces :-\
    orange pants :-\
    sandals :-\
    and a straw hat :-\

OH MY GOD!!!
    I will look like a clown that has lost his circus :'(

Hehehehe just joking, but the costume is true.
    The ones i just like are one of the Canadian ones, they are like a pair of brown pants and a checkered shirt, it is so nice, to look normal.

See ya
    Robb ;D

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i know marie, how flattering ey? Hoping a picture will be posted as a reminder!

If any cute guys are around I can see myself trying to hide. I'll feel like sucha character ;) haha

xx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol Sara i know what u mean - that could be the end of that romance!
    Urs sounds hilarious too Rob.
    I bet the american ones really nice - like jeans and t shirts or something!
    Cant wait to see our costume tho - i'll prob laugh!
    xxx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

marie u will indeed laugh, the german one is pretty interestin as well!

xxx

10. charlie

charlie Guest

well girls the costumes are madness i dont know who thought of them but i think they have never been to the uk in there lives or many of the other countries for that fact... depending if u are in food and bev or merch in the uk, the dress is.....

female food and bev - peach mid lenght skirt and yellow top, a little puffy... when u are in the fish and chip hut u have to wear a milk maids hat.. so funny.. so that is were yours comes from an old style milk maid..

male food and bev - 3/4 lenghts trousers, white knee high socks and yellow shirt..

female merch - yellow/orange colour and white stripe ankle lenght skirt, a gold comber bun, which is like a mini size corest that sits on your waist and a white shirt, with very puffy shelves trimmed in the skirt stripe.. p.s. only wear plain whits bras coz they are pretty see throught espically during rain storms if u get wet out on carts...lol..

male merch - grey and white verision of foods..

hope this helps i do have pics put my scanner is broke so sorry i cant put them up..

charlie..
    summer 2003 to 2004

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Thanks again Charlie this is so nice of you!

Wow they sound so beautiful im gonna look so trendy.

Sara at least u get to show a little leg! Then again at least i dont have to wear a milk maid hat!
    And i thought Epcot wasnt meant to be entertaining!!!!

xxx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha yeah a little leg and a flippin hat, im so not a hat person haha!

but aww yellow, nice colour haha. bet the lads look great in 3/4 trousers haha. aww this will b fun!

xxx

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Oh my its gonna be hard keeping a straight face at costumes on first day dont want disney to think im being rude!
    xxx

14. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

I should have a pic somewhere on my pc, I'll look it out tomorrow and hopefully post it! I've been told (don't know how truthfully!) that because the architecture varies from 15th century to modern day they therefore went for a costume mid way- ie. like 17/18h century since we don't have any kind of national costume ;)
    Charlotte x

15. Marie

Marie Guest

Thanks Charlotte thatd be so kind of you - id love to see a pic as ive never been. Im expecting a really gorgoeus male magnet costume from the descriptions!
    Marie xxx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah charlotte ive heard that before as well.

yeah be nice if u could get a pic.

haha yeah a total man magnet marie, we'll have them falling at our feet!!

xxx

17. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! Sara Cant wait they'll prob be falling at my feet literally as theyll prob trip over the skirt!
    xxx

18. tiggercharlotte

Oh they're great- makes them look so gorgeous ;)! Assuming I've still got them (should do- but I'm at home at the moment, and my pcs at uni- I'll be back tomorrow) I've got one that has both female and one with the male f&b!! :D
    Charlotte x

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha oh great stuff charlotte, haha.

yeah marie, tread on ur skirt and pull it down :eek: could u imagine the embarassment :-[, that would so be somethin to happen 2 me, trip over or sumthin on the first day haha

xxx

20. tiggercharlotte

You'll prob be ok Sara- the f and b is only like knee length, but the merch one is almost floor length (sorry Marie :))
    Charlotte x