Costumes

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Marie, Jan 28, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i know what am i like. i was on 815 for the jan total lol. more than doubled, god thats shocking!

xxx

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Imagine if it keeps up like this by June ur be their highest posting member of all time!

Not long now till i'll be a partner in excellence i was a newbie till Dec!

xxx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol go marie, now is that an achievement or not, lol. yeah ull soon b up there with us addictee's lol

xxx

4. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah im not sure if its good or not! Esp as i should be studying! Oh well gotta do well at something!
    I remember when i joined seeing how many posts Ellen had and thinking id never reach that many and now ive overtaken her oh dear!

xxx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i used 2 do that with charlotte thinkin wow look how many posts, oops lol

i keep doin a few bits of study between postin on here lol. as linz is at work we need 2 make up 4 her bein absent ;) and michelle has gone offline as well lol

xx

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Yes thats a good idea Sara - we need to post for Linz too! im gonna go offline in a min tho!

xxx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

and me hun, im just eatin some cake, cos me sis' friend whos 18th party it was bought me some birthday cake for takin them bkwards and forwards ;) well they know how to reward me.... with food lol

xxx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Aw thats sweet of them! I still got some of my birthday cake left! Bless my mum - its choc with butter icing! She even put 23 candles on it! lol like how old am i? Blew them all out in one go!

xxx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol thats cool, i want 21 candles om my cake im sucha kid lol. i want an eeyore cake thats wot i said 2 me dad lol. ooooh look im one post off 2000 now :eek:

xxx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Congrats on getting over 2000 posts ull be number 1 on here in no time!

Yeah im such a kid a birthday cake at 23!

xxx

11. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals,

Congrays Sara!!!
    Wow 2000 posts, know u r in the top 10.
    Hey u know I do not facny a lot having a cake and such.
    Dont know exactly why, I have got Bday parties and all, but
    it is not that big deal.
    I do enjoy waking up with the "Happy Birthday", and the hugs that follow,
    Then on the weekend I get my Bday presents.
    My family prefer giving me money, rather than buying the stuff.
    Am I so hard to receive presents??? dont know :-\

HAHAHAH
    See ya
    Robb ;D

12. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

um, hey guys, i know you've largely gone off on a tangent, but just to go back to the original point of the discussion, I came across this photo on the web....

[​IMG]

Ellen xxx :D

13. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

To show you the costume, obviously.....::)

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

aw cool photo, they look like ballet dancers at first glance!!haha! good luck boys!

well as for the birthday cake discussion...i dont like cakes....so i never have a birthday cake. sometimes get a chocolate log though...the only cake i like!!haha!

xx

15. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Lol Ellen!!! I have to say the female costumes are better han the males overall!!!

Thanks for the pic ellen - whered you find it? Looking at pictues of the costumes is always v entertaining!!!

16. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

um, well I was trying to get on here earlier and it wouldn't work so I tried a different route by typing in wdwip to google, and it came up with other places, and the photo was on one of them...

Ellen x :D

17. Marie

Marie Guest

Oooo look at him flexing his bicep!
    Thanks for the pic Ellen - gives me a bit more of an idea of what it'll be like...
    xxx

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

....what the UK men are like"

come on admit...thats what you wanted to say isn't it!! we were all thinking it too!

xx

19. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! I was trying not to look too man crazy! Dont wanna send all the disney men running b4 i start! But yeah i was thinking that!

xxx

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

can read you like a book!