Costumes

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Marie, Jan 28, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol thanks ellen, thats sure brightened my night.

lol marie, well if id have seen it first i so wudve jumped straight 2 the point of the male in the pic lol, yes i am man mad!

xxx

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! What are people thinking of us!?!

xxx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol marie i dread 2 think!

xxx

4. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Hey!

I found some pics finally.  This is the Canadian Merch costume and what you'll wear when you work outside in F&B.  Your boots don't have to be Roots, just brown hiking boots.  Wow, look at all my bad showness...my shirt should be tucked in (this was taken before we opened) and I think I have sunglasses on my head (I usually did!!).

Shan

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol awww thanks for postin shan :)

xxx

6. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals,

How r u??
    Hey Ellen & Shan: Thanks for the pics.
    Now u see the look NORMAL!!!!
    Come on the Mexican ones are so colorful, the guest might think that after the shift
    we are going to the carnaval, or being on a parade!!!
    I just like urs Shan, just shorts, and boots.
    While I have to wear sandals and a hay hat!!! :-\

See ya
    Robb ;D

7. Marie

Marie Guest

You're gonna have a hard time keping a straight face when they hand you the costume on your first day of work Robb!
    All part of the fun!
    xxx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww it'll be great wearing costumes i can see me laughing all day on my first day, just to get it out of my system!

xxx

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha shall be amusing thats for sure!!

we can all pint and laugh at each other on the first day!

xx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol totally linz!

xxx

11. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Costuming day was the WORST!! We were all very excited and then put the stupid things on and wanted to cry. They were so uncomfortable (yes, even ours!) We couldn't quite figure out how we were going to survive a year in them. I remember a German F&B girl looking quite miserable and when the German guy walked in we all broke out laughing. It was horrible.

Shan

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww shan lol, bless, i can c me bein like that, not lookin forward 2 the uk costume, i thought the canadian one looked kinda comfortable, i was wrong lol

xxx

13. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

err.. this is a little embarrassing but what sizes do the costumes come in? lets just say I'm not the thinest girl going... :-[

14. Littlefoot

Littlefoot New Member

Shannon...love the pic! brings back mems of my cart days, along with your recollections of the water coming down off the rollup burlap covers!
    It's Alison Nash...so funny to see that you're home, when I remember Paul and I going to lunch with you right before you left Toronto for Florida and I gave you a couple of warnings(no UK Guys and defnitely be a Cart Tart if I remember:). After reading the topic, it sounds as though you're still with your UK guy!!! How funny! Sounds as though you had a fab year.
    ali

ps. pm me to let me know what you're up to, or send me an email at anash@mtccc.com (still at the convention centre)

15. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Ali!!!!

I guess I followed half of your advice!!! I was Cart Tart, but the UK boy things I didn't do so well with!!! We are still together...I fly to Glasgow next week to see him for three weeks...and he's moving here in May! So fingers crossed. I will email you soon! Is Paul still at my old place?

Shan

16. Littlefoot

Littlefoot New Member

Hey Shan,

I'm still friends with my old UK Guy, so I realyl can understand. My BF is a bit confused by the whole Disney thing tho, and finds the whole friends with an Ex thing so odd...but he's across an ocean, so it's all good!

Paul is still at the Attractions office, although we haven't done lunch in ages. Should do! What are you doing...must be okay if you have 3 weeks to go to Glasgow!!

ali

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

aw shan thats so cute!

xx

18. Marie

Marie Guest

Awww proof long distance can work!
    Have fun in Scotland Shan...
    xxx

19. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Hey Ali,

I'm working at the mall doing customer service...putting my Disney point to good use!!! I've worked there on an off for years. It's easy and I make good money...and I can just up and leave for 3 weeks! Or a whole month like I did in November. It's M-F mostly 9-5...although I only work 4 days. I'd like to be back at BV (or in any office over there!) again...but I have to stay at the mall until April to get my bonus!

How's your apartment?? You were just getting it when I left.

Shan

20. Littlefoot

Littlefoot New Member

Can't you get back to BV? Only a couple of months at the mall for bonus time, then you can look for another job.

The condo is great. That just shows how long it's been. I've already had to renegotiate my mortgage! Work is still busy, especially with the Auto Show starting today, but something has to pay for a condo in midtown Toronto!!