Costumes

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Marie, Jan 28, 2005.

1. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

The girl that replaced me is still there sadly. I'll probably look for something after the summer. It's so easy to get time off there, and with Craig coming, the more time off, the better. I have a week and a half trip out west planned in July, so getting another job is hard. I like my freedom. I was hoping to get to the autoshow this year, but too much packing to do between now and then. I'd love to have a condo downtown! Craig and his friends have been looking for places to rent on the internet, but finding a three bedroom that's not at Sherbourne and Wellesley is so hard...and since I've never looked for a place, I'm no help!!

Shan

2. Littlefoot

Littlefoot New Member

Shan...I think we hijacked the thread! Tell Criag to look at King and Shaw (King West area), there should be a few to see. If he wouldn't mind being mid-town, try renting a smaller house.

Just some thoughts! Good to hear he's coming here though.

3. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Thanks! I will keep that in mind. Most stuff that's listed is for March/April, so I'm going to start looking when I come home. I think they are coming in the middle of May. I must go pack...I'm procrastinating too much. Glad the snow has stopped for a couple days!!

Shan

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

it hasnt stopped here shan...and youre going to aviemore...god help ya!lol

xxx

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey everyone,
    Ive searched on the internet and,I really wanna see what the uk custodial costumes. look like anyone know???? ;D

6. tania

tania New Member

hey go on the post 20th semptember and theres a pix there!!!!!

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ooh yes i see.cool costumes.its like dressing up forur birthday!!!!(well not like i do it or anything lol!!! :-[ :-[ ;) :D)

:)

8. tania

tania New Member

ha ha you f&b or merch

9. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals.

I will still agree
    that the UK costumes, all two of them
    Are way nice!!! They look more normal
    than the Mexican ones....
    Ours are like for carnaval, or parade.