Creepy Disney toy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sailorsm, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Sailorsm

Sailorsm New Member

I'm bored, plus I want to know if I'm the only one who has a creepy plush toy.
    I have this winnine the pooh toy that when you squeeze his belly he giggles and suppose to rub his nose with you. Now for the last 3 days (since I had my phone interview for Disney) it goes off randomly by it's self, there is nothing around it so I have no clue what is going on.
    When I was younger I had a doll that talked but it annoyed my family because it too went off by it's self, we took the Batteries out and it still talked, we put it in a box and put it in the basement.
    So I'm just wondering if anybody else has had any experience with creepy toys, it could be Disney or not.
    On a side note about a toy, if I get to go to Disney for the year I want to buy that mickey pal, the little mickey doll that can tell you things about the parks.

2. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Have you seen Toy Story? Those toys are alive my friend! :D Usuuuuuuuuually they don't want to let people in on that little fact, but looks like your toys like to break the rules! Right on!

As for Pal Mickey, I don't think they sell them anymore :( I could be wrong, but a couple people have told me that when I expressed the same desire to get myself a Pal Mickey! Though if you look in one of the Cast Member stores (like maybe Property Control, Company D, Cast Connection, or even one of their Salsa Sales that they do at EPCOT), there may be a little overflow there still hopefully! They're wanting to come out with a new system that willll say all the same little fun facts like Pal Mickey did, but will also updates guests about wait times and what not. So hopefully that will come out soon!

3. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

The ones that creep me out are the ones with the faces that aren't made my Disney and they look scary - also Stitch - I am really not a Stitch fan - I find him a little annoying lol!

4. Zpenzer

Zpenzer New Member

Toy Story is very funny. I remember when i watch the episodes of this Toy Story.

5. PonzerZer

PonzerZer New Member

Toy story is also from Disney pixar and the movies from Disney Pixar is so beautiful and perfect to watch. I have a lot of toys that are from different countries and some of it are disney characters like in the toy story and many more. Some of the toys that I am looking are not yet in my collection, I have to look more. seo services

6. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Furbies.. Can't find it in my heart to throw my one out, but it was in a box under my bed and kept speaking nonsence when i was trying to sleep like 4 years after i thought the batteries had died on it. Weird creatures!
    Saw Toy Story 2 3D the other day; looove it xx

7. theshox

theshox New Member

That was the first thing that came to my mind too XD
    But seriously, it is way creepy that your doll kept talking, even after you had taken out the batteries :eek:

Reality ain't reality anymore - When you join Disney your imagination isn't just imagination anymore... It is reality! :p
    (wow, i'm deep) XD

8. bigsam

bigsam New Member

Toy Story is so great and funny and I love the toy of Toy Story 's character ;D

9. monoenny11

monoenny11 New Member

hmm there are so many but toy story is best among all ,Tom Hanks provides the voice of Woody, the floppy cowboy doll who takes pride of place among the toy collection of a young sprog named Andy. But there’s trouble in paradise when Andy’s birthday produces a brand new toy – shiny laser-lighted space ranger Buzz Lightyear (voiced by Tim Allen).