CRP 2009 Update

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by ~Disney_Princess~, Jul 25, 2008.

1. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Yeah it is ;)

2. kate003

kate003 New Member

i'm surprised no one has commented on the fact that we got the email and interviews are in the east..well ontario/quebec. crazzzzy

3. craiggers90

craiggers90 New Member

Yeah I was just coming on here and expecting to see comments on that. So basically if we want to go in early 2009, we have to go to toronto or montreal correct? Well I will do that because I want to go as soon as possible. I cant wait until spring for an interview!

4. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

:( i def can not afford that right now.

i have to wait till spring.

which is fine cos i wasnt plannign on going till summer anywyas.

5. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

yeah I don't know what to do...I don't really want to travel all that way...then again....argggg DILEMMA!!!!

6. Ducannon

Ducannon New Member

I will be waiting, this interviews will probably be in March or so, for us to go down starting in July which is not too bad.

7. craiggers90

craiggers90 New Member

I want to go ASAP so I will be going to the interviews in Toronto next month. Its expensive but my dad is being so supportive that he will actually fly out with me to the interviews and plus my brother lives there. I am so happy my family wants this as bad as I do haha!

8. kate003

kate003 New Member

the family support is definately key. I was kind of hoping the interviews were in van just so i could fly home for a week. Do you guys know if they usually hold the interviews over the weekend or mid-week?

9. Aladdin

Aladdin New Member

So, I'm seeing a lot of people from Canada and the UK here.

Well, I'm from Norway :D

I actually got my f2f, date and location during my phone-interview, which was within twelve hours from when I sent in my application...

I've got my f2f on october 25.... and the suspense is KILLING me!!!

How did you cope with the wait?

I mean, serious problems concentrating on ANYTHING that isn't disney...

10. sarah14

sarah14 New Member

This should be my last semester of school so I'm hoping to get an early start date. So I'm planning to go to the Toronto interview if I can! I've never been to Toronto (I've never been any farther east than Winnipeg, actually!) so I'm actually really excited about this!! :D Even if I don't make it to Florida, at least I'll have had the opportunity to see more of my own country, and that's pretty cool I think. :)

I just sent an e-mail to the e-mail chain group asking if anyone else from Vancouver Island is planning to hit the Toronto interviews ... we'll see!

And of course, here's hoping we'll get some more info pretty soon ... :)