CRP 2009 Update

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by ~Disney_Princess~, Jul 25, 2008.

1. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

I'm hoping to go ASAP!! ;D

2. Ducannon

Ducannon New Member

I want to go in Feb or March, that way I can be in service before the summer hits and you get stuck on Popcorn in 106 degrees humidity. Plus that way you are in service for Candlelight and Food and Wine Festival. Mucho Monies. For those that have no idea what I am talking about...

Candlelight is a Christmas thing were we are fully booked at Le Cellier and work our asses off, and Food and Wine is a festival that has about 3 times the countries and you eat and drink a lot of great tasting food.

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'm hoping to go out ASAP too.... in 2009 that is....we're on holiday at WDW in december so I couldn't go then!

Candlelight is amazing...We ate at Le Cellier in 2006 so my Mum and brother could have guarenteed seats (I was in the show) and the food was incredible!

We're going to book there again hopefully when we go this December!

4. sarah14

sarah14 New Member

My ideal departure date would be in early 2009. I definitely feel like I'll need some time to gradually get used to the heat before summer hits!

5. Ducannon

Ducannon New Member

Who did you have as a server in 2006 do you remember?

6. kate003

kate003 New Member

i want to go in february, and have set up my classes so i'm taking all half year courses just incase i do get sent then. however it would make more sense to finish my second year and go in may then leave half way through. we'll see though, knowing my luck they won't send me until july or august or even next december!

7. DisneyGibbs

One of the girls on there! Princess Tessa hehe.

8. Ducannon

Ducannon New Member

Princess Tessa, I love that girl she is from Vancouver and is now a great friend of mine and a great server. She is now actually back down there working as a server at one of the resorts.

9. DisneyGibbs

I know! I met her on here, then we met in WDW. It was so awesome to have her as our server! Such pure coincidence!

10. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

Princess Tessa totally used to work at the moive theatre i work at and she is the one who first told me of this program!!

Go her!

11. craiggers90

craiggers90 New Member

Man this program is all I can think about lol! I hope to hear back soon about where and when exactly my in person interview will be.

Seriously though, I think about working at WDW all the time! lol. It makes my boring job go by faster.

12. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

ah! i wish i was as lucky as you!

it makes my boring jobs go even slower, and i dont even want to talk about class!

all i can think about is "i may have the email chilling in my hotmial RIGHT NOW"

13. Ducannon

Ducannon New Member

Trying managing a restaurant that you don't really like and sitting waiting for this face to face which you don't know when it is, every day I think I might die in anticipation... :-[

14. craiggers90

craiggers90 New Member

I hope we hear back this week about official locations and exact dates for the in person interview. I always just like to hear things, so to hear this would be great because theres not much more news to wait on lol.

15. Ducannon

Ducannon New Member

Only thing left to wait for after that is if we got it or not, and that is the worst wait of them all..

16. kate003

kate003 New Member

really it's all just so exciting! We're soon going to be waiting to know if we actually get to work for disney! It's unbelieveable that we even get to wait for something like this:) though...the shorter the wait the better! haha

17. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

comeone email!!!!!!!!!

i really need to know if im booking a flight somwhere and a hotelroom, or just a room in vancouver!

18. craiggers90

craiggers90 New Member

Yeah I know exactly...I want to start figuring out if I just have to take a day off work for an interview...or a couple of days...and book a flight lol.

19. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

i know my work will want to know ASAP

20. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Hey Canadian peeps!

Hopefully you shouldn't have to wait to long to find out the details about the f2f's, i got my email 2day, 23rd October baby!!

Fingers crossed for you all! x