CRP 2009 Update

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by ~Disney_Princess~, Jul 25, 2008.

1. craiggers90

craiggers90 New Member

Congratulations!! They said ours would be late October, does that mean it will be before or after the UK f2f, or at the same time?

2. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

To be honest i have no idea, i expect they will be around the same time tho!

3. kate003

kate003 New Member

not knowing definately isn't helping with the travel planning. or prices.....but really, how can you put a price on disney? haha. I'm thinking that they are just ironing out some final plans and by this time next week we shall all know the location and day of our interviews:)

4. Cicada

Cicada New Member

The 23rd or 24th would be perfect! I am so paranoid it's going to be the 29th because I have tickets to see Hairspray and would hate to miss it. (though I would for Disney)

5. craiggers90

craiggers90 New Member

Yeah for me I don't want the 24th lol. I have this very very important family thing to attend. It would be a tough decision to make, but Im sure my family would make it for me lol (Go they would say)

6. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Got another e-mail from Kristen about meeting other participants in my area. She's making a list of people's e-mails who will be interviewing in your area and needs your permission to give it out.
    It's not an interview date so don't get too excited lol.

7. craiggers90

craiggers90 New Member

LOL I know I got that email and was like! Yes another email finally get to find out where and when! But nope it was just for the email. Still cool though...I signed up.

8. ~Disney_Princess~

Me too. It's good to know we haven't been forgotten or anything lol.

9. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

hahahah i got that email too and just about had a heart attack!

but she said that she wants to make the list by the 16th, so my bet is that we are going to get to know the where and when on the 17th!!!

doesnt that make sense?

the email will be : here is a list of people you can talk to ...OH by the way your interview date is x,y,z!!!!!!

10. ~Disney_Princess~

Here's hoping lol. But I'm not going to count down or anything. Time will go faster if you don't always think about it.

11. kate003

kate003 New Member

here's hoping for tomorrow!!! we need to know sooon so we can book flights if necessary.

i'm sure we already went over this, but did most people say they were available to leave starting in february?

12. ~Disney_Princess~

I did! Actually I said ASAP!! lol ;D

13. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Tomorrow would be nice... but westjet's sale ends tonight :( oh well, it is worth the money.

I didn't say I could start Feb. I said mid-June since I'm in school, then going on vacay, grad, and a friends wedding. I'm hoping to be there in time to sign up for the candle light cast choir.

14. sarah14

sarah14 New Member

I said I could start in December '08, haha, although I guess I might as well have said February.

mousefreak, I like your idea! So fingers crossed we hear something tomorrow~

15. ~Disney_Princess~

"It's only a day away!!!!!" hahaha ;D :D

16. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

so far nothing, i should be doing my reading for schoool.

but refreshing my computer is so much more exciting!

i said that leaving middle to end of august would be prefereable cos i am either taking a summer semester or going to europ in july :D

17. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

okay so we got the email regarding peoples email addresses!

however, kristen left out one VERY important detail: THE WHERE AND WHEN

18. ~Disney_Princess~

haha yeah. hopefully that info will be coming soon........... ??? ??? ??? ???

19. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

ya i find that kinda vital..

did you read teh part at the bottom about non offish websites.

refereing to this one maybe?

20. Ducannon

Ducannon New Member

As far as I know this is an approved website from the program, it is the site I was referred to by Cast Away which was the old company that did the hiring for the Canadian's