CRP Canada Pavilion 2014

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by emmdee, Jan 22, 2014.

1. emmdee

emmdee New Member

Yeah, I got the same response... Hopefully we hear something soon!

2. missalice

missalice New Member

Ahhhh alright good, that's the e-mail I used! I received e-mails from them before after being accepted to my other programs so I figured that was my best bet. :) Good to know!

3. emmdee

emmdee New Member

That's great missalice! Thanks and I will keep everyone posted as to what they say. :)

4. emmdee

emmdee New Member

So I just got a reply from Disney today, but it didn't really clear anything up lol:

"Greetings,

Thank you for your email and interest in our program. Applications are valid for six months. Please continue to check the status of your application on your dashboard.

Best Regards,

Disney International Programs"

...I guess we just have to wait and see what happens! Hopefully they will start looking at applications soon.

5. disneyymagic

disneyymagic New Member

What question did you ask them!

I wish they weren't so vague :-\

6. emmdee

emmdee New Member

I know, I wish they weren't so vague either... Basically I asked them "The application I applied with has a posting date from quite a few months ago - as such, are you still considering applications for this program at the moment, and if not does that mean I should wait until a posting is opened at a later date to be considered for the program?" As such I was fairly specific... Oh well, what can you do?

7. If we get nothing for another couple weeks or so I might give them a call. The long distance is lame but at least it'll be talking to another human. :p

I'm still holding out hope that because they opened the UK applications over at Yummy Jobs that maybe they'll be opening Canada soon. Does anyone know when the last round was? If it was September then I'm sure they'll be soon.

8. missalice

missalice New Member

The last round was in September. I applied back then, which is why I can't apply right now.

I got the exact same response from Disney, and a response from YJ saying they had no information about Disney. I wish they weren't so vague and unhelpful. << And that they gave the exact same response to both of us is so useless. We'll just have to wait and see. I hope they open the new applications soon!

9. emmdee

emmdee New Member

^^ completely agree.. And yet on their twitter they are always advertising for Canadians to apply (which is strange if they aren't actually looking at applications)... Anyways hopefully we hear something soon :) good luck to everyone!

10. disneyymagic

disneyymagic New Member

They are advertising people who have a background in serving. I guess they are hiring at Le Cellier!

11. emmdee

emmdee New Member

Yes, mainly they are advertising for that area but I did see a few that was just general to apply for CRP. Hopefully if they are hiring at Le Cellier, that means soon we will also hear about hiring in other areas!

12. Caitlin!

Caitlin! New Member

Hey guys!

I was part of the last round of applications and just got off the opp list (if you can even call it the opp list since they never officially told us we were on it...) and have been dealing with the whole generic email response thing ever since. If you're looking for actual answers, you're almost definitely going to have to call them. The transition from using Yummy to just going straight through Disney has had A LOT of bugs so far, but calling gets answers fast and they're super friendly. I'd give it a few weeks though cause as far as I know, a bunch of people from the last round still haven't even been told if they're accepted/rejected/when the opp list ends or anything like that. Goes along with starting a new process I guess, but hopefully things start going smoother soon!

13. emmdee

emmdee New Member

Thanks for the information, Caitlin, I figured as such! I will give it a few weeks and if I don't hear anything I may call. Thanks again... And I hope if you just got off the opportunity list, that means you are going - and if so have a ton of fun out there! :)

14. disneydarcy

disneydarcy New Member

Hey guys, I'm on the opportunity (if you can call it that) list too from applications in September and waiting to see if I need to apply again. I think right now Disney is also dealing with Canada ICP interviews- they were all last week in Toronto and Montreal if I'm correct. I'm hoping by the end of the week they'll be able to go back to the original CRP applicants and let us know what's going on...

15. Good news! The DIP facebook page just announced they're now looking for Canadians for the CRP! Yay! Hopefully that means we'll be looking at our applications soon, guys. :)

16. disneyymagic

disneyymagic New Member

Hi Darcy,
    How do you know if you got put on the opportunity list?!
    I applied back in sept also but only got that i was going to hear from my in country agent in the next couple of weeks (months later still no reply!)

17. nladams

nladams New Member

I got an email today saying "Action required" for my disney CRP application ...Had to log on and provide my passport info (and a scan of my passport) along with emergency contact info and address info....hopefully this is a good sign they are starting to move forward with applications!

18. That's awesome news! :) Keep us updated! Has anyone else heard?

19. disneydarcy

disneydarcy New Member

I guess it wasn't the opportunity list persay... On December 31st Disney sent me an email asking me to fill out a form asking if I was still interested in the program. I said I was, obviously haha. Then about halfway through January I sent them an email asking if the form went through because I didn't receive a confirmation email. Later that day they sent out another round of that form for people to fill out if they were still interested. So I just assumed that was the "opportunity list"... however, they may have just been waiting to see when they needed people.

I found out yesterday that I start June 17th! So I think they're slowly going through the list- some people have gotten start dates as late as August.

I hope you find out soon! :D

20. emmdee

emmdee New Member

Hopefully this is a sign for some good news!! Sending good vibes to all those who have applied good luck to everyone!