CRP Canada Pavilion 2014

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by emmdee, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Epcotforlife

Epcotforlife New Member

After interviews in late March-if you are successful- how soon may you start? I understand that it all depends and some people have been faced with waiting lists or start dates quite a long time following their successful interview.However, I am just curious about how quick they may provide start dates.
    Thanks so much!

2. disneydarcy

disneydarcy New Member

When we were interviewed on November 1st, some people heard as soo as November 1st for February-April Start dates (So three-five months away). I just heard my June start dates (Three months), but some people have heard as far a date as August (five months).

So I assume it's between that range usually, but it definitely varies!

3. Caitlin!

Caitlin! New Member

I was given two months notice and I've had friends who had one month, totally depends on when they need people!

4. nladams

nladams New Member

Just got an invite to interviews in Vancouver on Feb 25 - unfortunately I will be in Disney world on vacation feb 19-28 so I've sent a note back to them asking about other potential dates...just a heads up the interview invites should be going out!

5. Epcotforlife

Epcotforlife New Member

NLADAMS,

Did you just apply in this round of applications for CRP-Canadian Paviliion, which opened on January 24, 2014?

6. nladams

nladams New Member

I did - I applied back on January 24th ;D

7. Yay, good for you! :)

8. nladams

nladams New Member

..Hopefully that means more will start to hear soon!

9. I hope so too! So exciting that someone's heard, though!

10. missalice

missalice New Member

That's awesome nladams! 8D I just finally applied because I finally figured out a way to manage the application, so hopefully those of us who applied start to hear things soon! <3

11. Bailey

Bailey New Member

Hi all!

I also just heard back from Disney and am heading out to Vancouver for the interviews on the 25th of February! I sent in my application January 30th and received the invitation for the interview February 11th. I hope everyone who's applied hears back as quickly as I did!

12. nladams

nladams New Member

That's awesome Bailey!

I was going to attend the interviews in Vancouver but since im actually in WDW that week they are letting me interview at the casting centre across from DTD...so pumped! Good luck to everyone!!

13. Hey! Has anyone else heard back about interviews yet?

14. missalice

missalice New Member

I haven't heard anything yet! Getting antsy. I think they're only recruiting for food and beverage right now, which is why the job posting's date hasn't changed. Because they're not hiring for a new program, they're hiring to fill whatever they couldn't fill from the last wave. I imagine hiring for the regular CRP and all of its roles will maybe be in March or April.

15. EndlessSummer

EndlessSummer New Member

I think they normally just do two recruitment sessions a year? Fall and Spring... :-\

16. Oh good, it's not just me. I'm getting antsy too, but that was also my line of thinking! They posted a couple times on the facebook page about wanting food and beverage people, and since I literally have zero food service experience I'm not surprised I didn't get called for that.

EndlessSummer, I'm thinking maybe it's changed because it's not Yummy Jobs anymore...? I could definitely be wrong but that's kind of what I figured.

17. disneyymagic

disneyymagic New Member

Im starting to feel like they completely are disregarding the applications from September :-\
    Waiting this long is so hard! Even if they gave me a no I would be okay with it because its been 5 months with no contact, and if you email it doesnt help!
    Uggh! I just want to know whats happening haha!

18. emmdee

emmdee New Member

Ahh man, I've yet to hear anything either but hopefully we hear soon. I can't imagine how those who applied before I did must feel because it's only been a month for me... Eh well, I suppose we just have to stay patient and hope there's a good reason why we haven't heard anything yet... Good luck everyone!

19. missalice

missalice New Member

If you filled out the application back in September, and haven't heard anything, chances are it's because you didn't go through YummyJobs as well, because back in September they were still partnering with them so you had to complete your application through both companies. However they haven't opened up a new posting for the general program for Spring yet, so likely we won't be hearing anything back if we've applied to the old September posting, unless you have serving or food and beverage expertise because that's all they're looking for at the moment - likely because they didn't find as many as they wanted in the last round.

I'm willing to bet general applications will open backup in March or April, since they usually do two hiring sessions a year! The next one will be their first of 2014.

20. moreglitter

moreglitter New Member

I wanted to wish the best of luck to those of you who have interviews in Vancouver tomorrow.

I hope your day goes well and you get exciting news soon after!