CRP - Commencing Sept 2008 - Who's applied??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by pkatakia, Oct 5, 2007.

1. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Oh the excitement of waiting! I've got an approximate date for the interview now, so that helps a lot ;D

2. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

really so have they given dates for interviews????

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Not for the UK, no.

4. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

kewl i was starting to think that i had missed out!

DisneyGibbs- how was DLRP?

5. DisneyGibbs

It was COLD!!! So so so cold, but good all the same. I couldn't help but keep comparing it to WDW though (and some of the service was shocking! I'm in the process of writing to them about it) but I did have fun, and I got to ride Crushes Coaster and the new Tower of Terror before it opened to the masses!

6. minniejj

minniejj New Member

wow where did you go disney gibbs?? a new tower of terror?? thts at Paris isnt it??? are they giving interview dates out in the end of jan? you knw alot disney gibbs! hehe :) x x

7. DisneyGibbs

Yeah I went to Disneyland Paris! And I have no idea when interviews are... I'm just speculating along with everyone else!

8. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Is Disney Land any good? Is it worth going there?

9. DisneyGibbs

Disneyland Paris is good if you have never been before. Pirates is so much better than in WDW, and the castle is very pretty, and Phantom Manor actually has a storyline, and instead of a graveyard, you go underground where the ghosts have a sort of little town! It's very good. I like their day parade as well... the floats are awesome!

10. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Okay, so maybe I should go there sometime ;D Just thought that if it wasn't to good, it's probably not much difference in the price to visit WDW... And there I have friends to visit too...

11. minniejj

minniejj New Member

Yeah Disney Land is absolute amazing!!! i love it! Its perfect for a little weeekend get away!! love the castle there its soo gorgeous! xxx

12. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

ive just come back aswell! and yeah it was FREEZING!!!!!! really FREEZING!!!!!! anyway.. yeah DLRP is good if you need a Disney fix for defo but i have certain issues with the lack of Disney Service!!!

13. SarahW89

SarahW89 New Member

I sent my CV etc yesterday, do you think I'll get phone/f2f interviews at the same time as everyone else?
    Ideally I'd like to go September 2008, but failing that, Jan/Feb 2009 would be good too, at least I could spent christmas with my family before I jet off.

I really hope I get accepteddd!

14. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

yeah to be honest youve still got time to apply so youll still be able to get in the phone interview! GOOD LUCK!!!

15. pkatakia

pkatakia New Member

Has anyone heard from Yummy Jobs yet?....It's Feb next week!

16. DisneyGibbs

Not yet and we won't hear until the application deadline has closed.

17. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

feb next week!!! everyone excited!

18. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

yeh and also really really scared too ;) i'm so glad it's nearly time though.

19. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

anxious is the word to be honest!!

cant wait!

20. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

You guys are lucky to have it in february! Do you know when your f2f will be if you get through the phone interviews?