CRP Spring 2014!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Emmafruitpastell, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Emmafruitpastell

Emmafruitpastell New Member

Hey guys, anyone have any idea when the applications might open this year? ;D

2. Katylou89

Katylou89 New Member

Last year they opened in late january/early feb. But be prepared to be patient! :) I started the application process last spring and found out my date at the very end of september! So im going out in april after 7 months in limbo of not knowing if id be going! So be prepared to be patient! Any questions feel free to ask :)

3. Emmafruitpastell

Thanks katylou89! Congrats on getting a place!
    They normally open early to mid jan though don't they? And it's already 22nd :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Katylou89

Katylou89 New Member

Sadly you can't predict when they might open because they dont always stick to the same dates each year! There has been some suggestions that applications are going to be opening imminently but theres never a guarantee. But it would seem that people from last times applications have just received an email from Disney saying they open tomorrow! But this hasnt been confirmed by Yummy yet!

5. Katylou89

Katylou89 New Member

HAHA Disney obviously sent their email out a little prematurely as Yummy Jobs have just released that they will in fact open at 9am tomorrow! :)

6. Emmafruitpastell

Whoop!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Katylou89

Katylou89 New Member

Ive got my blog

http://katylousdisneycrpadventure.wordpress.com/

It goes into a fair bit of detail about the application process (both the ups and the downs) but if you have anymore questions feel free to ask :) dont rush your application! they're open till the 19th feb!
    xx

8. Katylou89

Katylou89 New Member

9. Bubbles29693

Bubbles29693 Member

^^Thanks for the link :)

Is anyone who applied last time around having issues applying again? My profile says I have an application in progress so I cant apply yet my application status box says complete??

10. Emmafruitpastell

Thanks Katylou I will check it out ;D

11. Jenna88

Jenna88 Member

Good luck guys :D Mine is probably quite similar to Katherine's as we were in the same recruitment round but my blog is in my sig :D

12. sarahb214

sarahb214 New Member

13. scotlandjack

scotlandjack New Member

Good luck everyone!
    3rd time applying, applied 2012 and got to the interviews in London but had to withdraw due to my work (absolutely gutted!) and applied again last Spring but stupidly rushed my application last minute hopefully 3rd time lucky :)

14. megannn

megannn Member

3rd time lucky :)
    This is also my 3rd Disney application, I did the summer ICP in 2013 and didn't get through for this summer. Hopefully they CRP will work out!

15. Hippymeow

Hippymeow Member

This is my third application too! I did the ICP summer 2013 and applied for the CRP this september, but didnt get past the first round. Looking back I think that was because my application was really boring, not standing out at all! Fingers crossed for this round :)

16. scotlandjack

scotlandjack New Member

hopefully we all get 3rd timers luck! ;D
    I've not tried going for the ICP, but from what I'm reading I get the impression that it takes on a larger group?
    If I don't get it this time, I will probably apply to be on the disney cruises
    is there a facebook group up yet?

17. megannn

megannn Member

yeah the ICP usually takes a larger group because they're split between all the parks and resorts so they can hire more.
    I just created a Facebook page, try this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/236855239827629/
    if not search UK Disney CRP Applicants 2014

18. Hippymeow

Hippymeow Member

They take about 220ish onto the ICP whereas I think its 100, maybe a little more, a year on the CRP (both application rounds im guessing) so this seems harder to get onto.

19. Roisin2508

Roisin2508 New Member

Good luck everyone!

And to all the third timers- I got through on my 3rd time so it definitely was '3rd time lucky'!

My blog is in my signature too :)

Fingers crossed for all of you <3
    xxxx

20. Emmafruitpastell

has anyone else done a blog who got through in the latest round of applications? :)