Cruise discount

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Keri_07, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Keri_07

Keri_07 New Member

Hey :)

As cast members do we get 80% off of all cruises or just selected ones?

2. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

Yes, someone please clarify exactly how it works?

Do cruises just randomly come up on the Hub as they become available, or do all the cruises have specific discounts? If a discounted cruise that we want comes up, can we book it on behalf of other cast members as well?
    And is it fairly easy to get time off work for the cruise, if its just a 3night one?

3. kate003

kate003 New Member

They come up on the hub as they are available...or that's what they did when I went on one last year. Usually there are a few to choose from :)

4. jhurtado90

jhurtado90 New Member

Hey, one question... Do this discounts apply after the program ends??? I'd like to take a cruise a day after my program ends... is it possible, or does it aplly just for onduty cast members?

Thanks!

5. AmyJC

AmyJC New Member

I would like to know this as well:) I'm hoping if you book them when you are still working even though it is for when you have finished you might still get the discount??

6. Snowheyoh

Snowheyoh New Member

80% ARE YOU FOR REAL!? WOW!

7. LifeInANutshell

LifeInANutshell New Member

Also: does this discount apply to just the cast member? Or their family as well?

8. kate003

kate003 New Member

It's you and your family, but I'm pretty sure the cast member has to be on the cruise as well. Not positive anymore but can check in a week. It's a great deal and so much fun!

9. Sofiluks

Sofiluks New Member

You will have to check with the program office to see if they can leave you the privilages before they separate you from the company, cuz when you register they will ask for your disney id, about the dates, well they apear on the hub and be fast cuz they tend to fill up, u can get preaty good deals right now the 3 day cruise is the new ship and doesnt have discounts, but the other two ships are awsome and the west coast is so cool.... Hope it helps

10. Snowheyoh

Snowheyoh New Member

Oh wow! So it's 80% for your family as well?! That's incredible!! :)

11. Snowheyoh

Snowheyoh New Member

How many family members can use the 80% discount? I have 3 siblings, two of which are married and my parents...