Custodial ICP 08

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by tinkithink, Feb 13, 2008.

1. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

Any one else?
    And any tips?

2. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

not been one myself but i know people who have who have enjoyed it. it is great for someone who loves disney and loves talking disney! basically you will be the one stop disney infomation station. guests will ask you every question about what to do, where to go, where they should eat, when they should see a certain show, where should they see fireworks from. good role to spread your disney knowledge!

3. that is so weird i just started a topic for us icp custodial members and i notice this one lol. when are you leaving and where from?

a good idea that i heard from a past custodial member is to really interact with the kids especially if they are wearing a costume.

louise x

4. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

i know EVERYTHING there is to know about WDW. It's my life.
    http://theresthisbench.wordpress.com
    ^ that's my blog. Checck ittt. Where in the States are you from?
    I'm from Windsor Ont, so essentially Detroit Michigan. Haha. Border cities rock.
    My family is driving me down, so we're leaving from here. =]

5. mkpcyac

mkpcyac New Member

Custodial can enjoy highest freedom of work as you can walk everywhere (within your assigned area or not :)). Your role likes a moving guest relation host that many guests approach you for directions and details. However, be prepared for the high volume of trash runs and restroom duties, especially if you work at Magic Kingdom. The spring and summer break is crazy. There are lot of fun to explore and you will meet/know almost all cast members from different line of business in your work location.

6. aj2721

aj2721 New Member

I'll be in custodial, starting June 22nd, now I've just got the awkward part of doing the exams beforehand

7. dberridge

dberridge New Member

My uncle worked for a time at both the Paris and Orlando resorts and he said the custodiam team were the most important people in the park, as they are often the first people the tourists see when they have a question
    So excited:D