Date of Feb interviews..?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by marshabrady, Jan 11, 2005.

1. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hello everyone
    I'm bored because I really should be revising, but I can't be bothered right now :-[. Not really the right attitude for my final year, but hey.::)
    I really want the letter through though now, want to be able to book hotel and get mega excited and stuff! ;D I bet theres going to be loads of us up there the night before, so we should definitely meet up for a few drinks (to settle the nerves of course!). Looking forward to it so much- the bright point in a future currently littered with exams :'( ;D
    Looking forward to meeting you all in less than 2 months!!! :D (hopefully quite a lot less than 2 months! ;))
    Charlotte x

2. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Charlotte - its always nice to have something to look forward to isnt it!! When the interview date finally arrives it'll be even better for you all!!!

No matter how rubbish work is or how crap I feel I remind myself that Im gonna be in Disney soon and nothing seems as bad as I first thought!!

3. tiggercharlotte

Definitely Michelle! Once I'm over the next 2 weeks I'll be able to really look forward to it- no crappy exams in the way to get done first! :D I wandered into the Disney store the other day, and it was showing promotional videos of WDW and it really made me remember why I want this so much! :D It was my happy thought for the day :D Really cheered me up ;D
    Charlotte x

4. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I watched my promotional dvd with ben shepherd (yum!) the other day and that made me so excited to get out there!!!

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well all my disney promotional dvds are scattered to the corners of inverness in my bid to get as many people over as possible! but theres a new one ordered so ill be waiting at the door!

That was the website i used when i was in london for my int many moons ago, it was the cheepest i could find.

xxx

6. Marie

Marie Guest

yum ben shepherd and disney world - doesnt get much better than that michelle! :)

Thats a good idea to persuade your friends to come visit Lindsey!

7. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I just ordered one! hehe!! :D

Uni is so sucky right now....anyone else finding that!? I just wanna go Disney World (in childish stomping feet sad face kind of way!!) Must keep focusing on the interview....that should hopefully keep me going for a while at least!

Ellen x

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww ellen i know wot u mean with uni. i can't concentrate on any of my work at all! i just wana go!

xxx

9. emma

emma New Member

i just wanna escape these a level exams...well ten down and three to go..in fact psychology tomoro morning so i best get 2 studying lol!!

10. tiggercharlotte

Yep me too! Uni is really pooey at the moment- I have exams next week, and I really cannot be bothered with them right now, I just want to go to Disney. Was planning a trip to DLP in the break between semesters and now we can't go cos one of my friends has a massive project due in that week now :'( Interview (and doing the lighting for the uni musical Oklahoma which is in 4 weeks (whoohoo!)) is all that's keeping me going! :D
    Charlotte x

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

it'll all be over soon, then you'll have the interviews!! ive had my exams, just got my last assignment for autumn semester to go in for 2moro, i just cant concentrate i just keep thinkin bout leavin 4 disney, god knows what ill b like with end of year exams in june!!

xxx

12. Marie

Marie Guest

Aww Sara, Emma, Charlotte, Ellen - i know what u mean theres so much work at uni right now - i got two essays due next tues, should have started them last semester but left it to last minute and started a few days ago... Disney is such a distraction - lol! Hopefully we'll all make it thru the uni/a level exams and get to disney! Yep Sara i cant imagine how im gonna concentrate on end of yr exams when ive only got a few weeks till i go to florida. Im excited already!
    Good luck at ur interviews guys! fingers and toes crossed for you :)
    Marie x

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

marie im gonna go and shove you into those exams at this rate! YOU GOTTA CONCENTRATE! we're all going to disney...and to do that you all have to pass your bloody exams!

xxx