Days off

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DanBlacker, Jan 27, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah there's a newish publix just at the back of the premium outlets, so yeah could b a bit of a treck but still handy for essentials if needed i suppose!

xxx

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Thanks for your info Rudy!

Lindsey - i finally got back tonight made one post then was hungry and finally im back online now!!!
    Sara - love your idea for days off - shopping and looking for men! nice life huh!

Marie xxx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hahaha totally marie ;)

xxx

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

went away for a while to watch 'cabin fever'...oh god one word - yuk! im not great with scary films anyway though!

i cant wait to get out there...im even getting excited about bloody food shopping!

xxx

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah im the same Lindsey - i cant wait to go to wal mart. i miss it cos its where i shopped last yr sad i know!

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i'll end up buying crap like make up instead of clothes i can tell! when i was at dance school i'd always buy a new leotard before bread or milk!lol

xxx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol Lindsey! yeah Wal mart is a bad influence on me - there i am with a load of mac make up, hallmark cards to send home, hair accesories etc... then i realise ive got too much stuff and what do i do put back some of the food!
    xxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i think you and me are two of a kind!im so glad i met you girl. maybe im not so mad after all!!!

xxx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh my two girls like me! i'm so like that, i end up lookin at everythin except food, apart from the odd pack of lays chips *thats gona get some gettin used 2 chips bein crisps and fries bein chips* and make up, and all nice smelly bath/shower stuff!

u 2 sound so like me!

xxx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! Thats great Sara we know that us lot can go shopping without feeling guilty that weve bought hardly any proper food!
    xxx

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol, totally marie.

xxx

12. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

I could care less about what days I get off as long as I get some time to do lots of things. My only concern is, if you're supposed to get the same days off every week, what if you're the one who gets every Saturday and Sunday off? Having days off during the week vs. the week-end has disadvantages and advantages, but it was just a thought.

Sandra :)

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

that's true sandra, i'm happy as well, as long as i get time off to chill, go to the beach and do shoppin etc :)

xxx

14. Rudy

Rudy New Member

i used to get different days off every week, sometimes they were together sometimes separate. it might be different in merchandise or other pavillions.

;D

15. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

From what they said at the interviews Im sure they said they try to schedule your days off together and that they could change every week!!!

Whatever - so long as i have time to tan shop and hit the parks then Im cool!!

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah michelle well said. im easy, dont mind as long as i can enjoy my days off im happy.

xx

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

me 3, just time to chill and enjoy life outside of the job *which is obviously gona b great anyway* will be cool :)

xxx

18. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah i agree with what u guys said!
    I wanna shop, sunbathe, swim hit the parks!
    xxx

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe its cool we all have the same views ;) spesh about what we wana do outside of work, travellin, shoppin, men, etc etc lol

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hehe *smiling again* i cant wait!

xx