DCL October Interviews

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by Birdman22, Sep 8, 2012.

1. chrisdraper

chrisdraper New Member

Yeah I guess it'll be Monday, which suckssss!!
    Ah well, I guess no news is good news for now! x

2. Mr T

Mr T New Member

Hey all

I had my interview on Wednesday 24th in London, we were told we would find out by Monday, maybe they are just going to do it all in one go ?

good luck though guys, waiting sucks doesn't it ?

3. chrisdraper

chrisdraper New Member

Yeah, I had a friend who interviewed in London and they said Monday to her, so I guess it'll be then!
    What role did you go for?

4. Mr T

Mr T New Member

Im Guest Services

how about you ?

5. chrisdraper

chrisdraper New Member

Youth activities counsellor, there were a lot of people going for it it seems!

6. chrisdraper

chrisdraper New Member

And the day of waiting begins again haha!

7. chrisdraper

chrisdraper New Member

Just got an email offering me youth activities counsellor :) xx

8. daria

daria Member

well done, i got one for merch, just no date yet. how exciting!

9. chrisdraper

chrisdraper New Member

Yay! Nice one :) yeah no date either! I hope there are some vacancies soon!!!! well done! x

10. Mr T

Mr T New Member

congratulations both, i got offered guest services too. maybe we might be on a ship together soon :)

isnt this exciting, i spent hours looking through the welcome site. cant wait to be onboard

11. chrisdraper

chrisdraper New Member

Ah nice one! Glad the waiting is over for all now! It was torture hah! Yeah been looking at the website too! Can't wait! Hope it's soon :)

12. chrisdraper

chrisdraper New Member

Just been asked to sort out my CRB, does that mean they are starting to get you ready for a vacancy on a ship or not?? xx

13. daria

daria Member

I was asked as well, i really do hope so

14. chrisdraper

chrisdraper New Member

Yeah same! It could be they want people to start December time, cause when I otay applied they said to be available from December ?? x

15. daria

daria Member

yeh, me too. when are you booking the visa and medical? going to london is such a pain!

16. chrisdraper

chrisdraper New Member

Hey, they haven't said for me to do visa/medical yet.didnt wanna book it till they say?? Yeah I bet it's a pain for you! Your coming from Scotland aren't you? x

17. daria

daria Member

yeh I am. the last time I had to get a visa I just went to belfast, was so much easier, but because the medical has to be done in london, im going to have to go. :(

18. chrisdraper

chrisdraper New Member

Oh that sucks!!! Have they said to go ahead and book one? Or are you thinking ahead? x

19. daria

daria Member

yeh they have, and to let them no once I have, maybe merch is different to ya that way.

20. chrisdraper

chrisdraper New Member

ahh that's exciting! Must mean your going soon baha! Yeah they have just asked for crb, did that yesterday, so will see, they might not have a vacancy on ship fore yet?