DCL staff 2011-2012

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by bekahkiley, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Shan22

Shan22 New Member

Hello Everyone!

I'm joining the Magic on the 3rd December, flying to Orlando for traditions on the 29th of this month! :) Really looking forward to this new adventure, was wondering if there was anyone out there who is joining the same time as me, or attending traditions??

2. tommo2189

tommo2189 New Member

Hi, I will be joining the magic 2 weeks after you. I fly out on the 14th from the uk and join the ship on the 17th.

What are you doing on board??

Tom

3. Emily

Emily New Member

Hey Everyone,

I just got an e-mail from DCL saying I have been officially hired! I passed my medical and police check and I am officially a crew member! After months of not knowing what was going on and seemingly never getting answers for anything, I have made it to the other side.

Now they are going to confirm my leaving dates and I can start getting ready to go!

The only problem is I have zero information about anything! Would anyone on here who has been hired and have a leaving date be able to send me some information? Such as the look book and the packing list? Anything would be fantastic!!

I hope some good news will be coming to everyone this week! I have a feeling it will.

4. shanie64btz

shanie64btz New Member

Congrats Emily! I will be a guest services hostess too so any info you have would you please share it? :)

5. Shan22

Shan22 New Member

I'm from Australia, and I'm going to be working in the Nursery! What department are you in, Tom

Disney has emailed me all my contracts and flight details, but nothing to do with a look book or a packing list??

6. tommo2189

tommo2189 New Member

Hey I got sent some stuff about packing and what shoes are needed and other stuff. If u want me to send it??

7. Emily

Emily New Member

Hey Tommo! That would be great! Could you send it to mle__@hotmail.com

Thank you so much!

8. tommo2189

tommo2189 New Member

Emily- no worries its all sent. hope it helps :)

Shan22- i will be doing a waiter so getting ready for some seriously long hours!! but im sure it will be worth it

9. Emily

Emily New Member

Thanks so much Tommo, those helped sooo much!!

10. Shan22

Shan22 New Member

Yeah, I'm on a holiday now to prepare for the long hours and hard work! It's going to be so great though, and such a wonderful experience I can't wait to get there and get stuck into it!

Tommo or Emily, would you mind passing that email on to me too? my address is shan.holland@hotmail.com, maybe then I'll feel better prepared :) Thankyou

11. KirstyJayne

KirstyJayne New Member

Congrats everyone!!!

I got my medical and visa appointment on the 1st December, so hopefully not long after that I find out my start date!! :D xoxoxox

12. tayyy

tayyy Guest

EMILY! I'LL BE WITH YOU ON THE WONDER!! JUST GOT THE EMAIL!!
    embark on jan 8!!!!!!

13. chrismore121

chrismore121 New Member

I am excited to hear from The Agency!

14. Emily

Emily New Member

Yay Tayyy!!!! So great!! I am just waiting on my contract and flight info, they said I should get them this week! You should join the Disney Cruise Line Crew Member group on facebook! Congrats everyone to heard so far!

15. EGGFACE

EGGFACE New Member

I JUST GOT MY CALL SAYING THAT IM LEAVING JANURARY 14TH FOR THE FANTASY. . .IM ALSO NOW A FAIRY GOT MOTHER IN TRAINING AS ILL BE WORKING IN BIBBIDI BOBBIDI BOUTIQUE!!!!!!

16. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

Hey everyone!

I've received an e-mail to say i'll be joining the Disney Fantasy in January(date to be confirmed)!! I have to fly to Germany, so excited!! Anyone else going to be Food & Bev on the Fantasy?? ;D

17. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

eek im still waiting to hear, i had an email a few months ago to say i was gonna be on fantasy merch but i would hear mid nov more details! i hope i hear today! i feel siiiicccckk

18. Catefran90

Catefran90 New Member

Congrats everyone!!!! Still waiting to hear but hopefully something will come along soon

19. tink84

tink84 New Member

Hey all :)
    I have had the thumbs up that I will be a merchandise host with Disney cruise line, Just waiting to hear a ship and date eeeeeeeeeeeeek I should hear in the next 4 weeks ;D sooooooo excited xxx

20. tink84

tink84 New Member

ps daveeeeeeeeeeee look at our badges!! best arrival group!! hehe xxx