DCL staff 2011-2012

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by bekahkiley, Oct 2, 2011.

1. lydisney

lydisney New Member

is any one here from the UK? and has gone through the UK agency to get on board?

2. EGGFACE

EGGFACE New Member

Im from the UK and i went through the agency to apply, their lovely people and are ever so helpful but get a TONNE of applications so your easyest way to contact them is via a phonecall and ask for either caroline, marc or richard :) x

3. bkavli

bkavli New Member

I am headed out on the Magic. I fly to Florida on November 30th.

4. lydisney

lydisney New Member

Thank you so much for that =)

5. lydisney

lydisney New Member

sorry another question! Do you have to apply for a specific role is it like the yummyjobs where you apply and then they give you a role they think you're best suited for?

6. bkavli

bkavli New Member

Any one leaving for the Magic on November 30?

7. bexlea

bexlea New Member

I'm heading to Orlando this Wednesday to join the Magic! Getting a bit nervous now but excited too! Seems like there's quite a lot joining in the next month or so.

8. EGGFACE

EGGFACE New Member

lydisney - you apply for a specific role, on the dcljobs website theres descriptions of all the roles that they offer, i applied for merch and i know that i had to have 2 years experience in merch before hand.
    they are alot stricter than yummyjobs but im guessing youve previously worked at WDW before if you know about yummyjobs?

good luck with applying :) x

9. bkavli

bkavli New Member

Well things change. I am headed on the Disney Wonder instead of the Magic.Still same leave time.

10. Emily

Emily New Member

YaY bkavli. I am headed to the wonder in mid-December! What role do you have?

11. bkavli

bkavli New Member

I am in merch. I am so excited. What kind of shoes did y'all get?

12. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

YAY i finally got my date too! same as emily(eggface) 14th Jan and opening the fantasy!! i am so excited i could burst!! :D

13. tommo2189

tommo2189 New Member

Is anyone else joining the Magic cause by the look on this site, I am the only one joining lol

14. bexlea

bexlea New Member

I'm joining the magic this Wednesday! Merch. When and what will you be doing? X

15. IslandSong21

IslandSong21 New Member

I was also chosen for BBBoutique and helping to launch the Fantasy from Germany!! Finally after months of waiting, i'm soooo excited!!!!

16. tommo2189

tommo2189 New Member

Im joining as a waiter to join the magic on the 14th December.

Can't wait!!

17. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

Islandsong! Add me on Facebook if you like! I know 2 others with same day as us!
    Search nicki shade or nicki1404@yahoo.com

18. EGGFACE

EGGFACE New Member

BBB PERSON NUMBER 4!! ^_^ you can add me on facebook too :) (find me though nickis fb page)

19. shanie64btz

shanie64btz New Member

Anyone else still waiting for a departure date or am I the only one here? Just received the Welcome On Board package though ...

20. IslandSong21

IslandSong21 New Member

I will!!!!