December 4th 2007

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by 2005CP, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Emi

Emi New Member

You prob won't need a winters coat or hat/scarf but def bring jumpers. :)

2. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

ok thank you emi!!

ONLY 12 AND A BIT DAYS LEFT OF BRITISH WEATHER!!!

3. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

i sunbathed today though so dont forget summer stuff too! it was mid eighties again today - as for the snow - i wouldnt lay any money on it - last year this time it snowed in mt dora (2 hours n of orlando) for the first time in 50 years!! i bet you all sooooo excited now i've been here 5 months uk f&B and we're all psyched to meet all the newbies!!

4. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

What exactly will happen when we all get there-how will we meet everyone etc etc-basically, what can we expect when we arrive

5. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

ahhh cool hannah i want to sunbathe!! yeah will be great to finally meet you all been waiting so long since march wooo 12 days and we will be there!!! x x x

6. lululemon

lululemon Member

YAY YAY YAY!!! haha...I am just so excited!!

7. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

11 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

8. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

its official. 10 DAYS!!! thats like hardly anything!!

9. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Saying that, when I arrived for my program in Feb 2006, it was colder than the UK! We were off to MK wearing anything we could, including hats, scarves and gloves...my massive Bakery coat...it was freezing!

Be prepared for anything!

10. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

WE'RE LEAVING IN 6 DAYS! How come nobody else is excitedly posting!! C'mon December 4th people!!!

11. QueensGirl

QueensGirl New Member

i think i'm too busy feeling ill to be excited..haha. everytime i think about how soon i'm leaving and how much packing and stuff i have to do in the next two days, i feel a little queasy. I leave Friday morning! it's crazy!

12. jimbosilk

jimbosilk New Member

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

13. xxlora_182xx

xxlora_182xx New Member

Someone PLEASE help me pack!
    i want to get it done today so i can enjoy my last weekend ( of legal drinking)
    ITs sooo Stressfull!
    AGHHHH 5days we will be boarding our plane!
    xxxx

14. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

Packing is just disastrous. I am now unable to move in my room as I had to unpack whilst looking for some clothes to wear. I'm worried i'm just taking loads of clothes and stuff that i won't ever wear. arrrrrrrgh!

15. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

haha thank u

16. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'm so excited for you guys!!!!! I hope you all have oodles of fun, work hard and play harder!

17. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

im excited for you guys but very jealous!!! aaaargh!

oh GOOD LUCK

AND

REMEMBER

HAVE A MAGICAL TIME!!!

18. lululemon

lululemon Member

Oh my gosh!!! I'm all packed up now, and have moved on to double checking to make sure I have all the important stuff!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH is right!!!!

19. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

To those of you who are flying from Gatwick and staying in a hotel the night beofre, if you want to meet up for a bit on Monday evening, where and when?

20. xxlora_182xx

xxlora_182xx New Member

well were prob all going to eat--(and drink) at our hotel bar..
    you can come along tho if u like!
    x