December 4th 2007

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by 2005CP, Mar 28, 2007.

1. dfdisney

dfdisney New Member

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!
    3 days until take-off. This is going to be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, if no one really caught the "subtleness"...Im a little excited;)

2. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

OMG I KNOW!! i only have a day and a half left to start packing and its not going well... at all!

3. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

sounds good-ill text u, i think the hotels were all staying in are close to each other

4. littlemissdisney

littlemissdisney New Member

Just reading back to Princess Tink's message about whether it will be cold and need coats - the answer is YES!

Emi is right that it is still warm at the moment, but by the end of December you will need it! I've been here a year now and January and February are freezing! I mean see your breath cold and that's during the day. When I arrived in December last year we had to buy gloves and scarves cos it was so cold! You will them! Winter coats are a must!

Beth
    xxxx

Look forward to meeting you - I'm UK merch and will be training one of you! Can't wait!

5. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Hey guys ;D

Im sure your all really busy and having a great time but i thought id give it a shot and see if i will get any replies...Im going on Dec 2nd 2008 and I was just wondering how your all getting on and any tips/advice that you could give any of us..
    Oooh did you guys get seperated from Commons to Vista...so many questions..We have soo long to wait..so impatient

Have a magical day
    Thank You
    xsamx

6. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Hey guys ;D

Im sure your all really busy and having a great time but i thought id give it a shot and see if i will get any replies...Im going on Dec 2nd 2008 and I was just wondering how your all getting on and any tips/advice that you could give any of us..
    Oooh did you guys get seperated from Commons to Vista...so many questions..We have soo long to wait..so impatient

Have a magical day
    Thank You
    xsamx