December 5th - All Nationalities

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by KirstyLouise, Sep 29, 2006.

1. martitha81

martitha81 New Member

14 days!!!!!

2. carlagunn

carlagunn New Member

oh my god guys!!!!!!
    its only 2weeks today!!!!!!!!! i cant belive how fast its came round!!
    hey benedicte good to see theres more people joining us on the 5th!
    Hows everyone feeling about leaving? my friends are making me feel so bad and i cant even speak to it to my mum coz she keeps crying about it, but im so excited now.
    I bought a new suitcase and cant wait to pack it now, hehe.
    hope everyone is ok, cant wait to meet you all. carla xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hey Carla chick,

Hows things going?? Good I hope! I'm stuck in a no-go mood at the moment where I just can't be bothered to do anything except sit and watch films haha!!

Still gives me time to just relax. Last day of work on Saturday - WOOHOO!! My mum is actually coming to meet me after as well which should be cool...although I somehow think she's coming so that she can actually drag me away!

Speak soon hun

xKx

4. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

Hey everyone, I will be starting Dec 5th F&B at the Canadian pavillion! Im actually driving down and I will be in Florida a few days early which Im really excited for,
    And Im looking forward to meeting everyone!!! We will all be there before you know it!

5. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey Carla,

Its good to hear from u ;D. I'm good just getting very excited but also a little nervous. My friends are making the most of me before we leave it think as they keep inviting me out and taking me to all our fav places. Anyways i cant wait to c u again, 2 weeks today yay and will be in florida c u then.

LOL Steph

6. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey Kel.

Its nice to meet u, i'm Steph i'll be working F+B in the UK Parvillion, really looking forward to meeting everyone. Take care and c u in florida.

Steph

7. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

What are we at now, 12 DAYS????

Holy cow..this seems to be sweeping by SO fast. Ca't come quick enough though. Christmas is on EVERYONE'S minds here but NOT SO MUCH for me.......all I can see is visions of MICKEY dancing in this chics head!!

8. martitha81

martitha81 New Member

13 days!!!

9. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

OMG 10 days left guys. yay ;D

Lol Steph

10. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hey y'all...

We got our flight details the other day...unfortunately though we won't be getting into Orlando until 9.45pm, so won't see a lot of you till the wednesday :(

Hope everyone is getting sorted and enjoying their last week at home.

xKx

11. LyndsayBell

LyndsayBell New Member

So well, seems were almost there!, im really like crazy these days, i got seven exams in four days, no time for friends, familiy or paking, i cant even sleep because i got like 1000 things to do, im sure im not the only one right?

12. Nitro0683

Nitro0683 New Member

Hi everybody I'm From The U.S.A. and will be doing the spring advantage program I'll be there from Jan.17th 2007-Aug.2007 working in operations. Just wanted to say hello and get to know everyone doing the international program since I heard you guys get different housing then the people doing the U.S. program (Not 100% sure if that is true) hope to see you all down there.

If you guys have any questions or just want to chat about the program My AIM name is JSalanitro feel free to IM me.

13. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey Nitro0683

It nice to meet u to. I believe it is true that the Americans live in Chatham and the international Program live at the Commons. However we will all be able to mix and meet at the clubs in downtown Orlando and disney. Hope to c u soon.

Steph

14. disneyzoe

disneyzoe New Member

Yeah not long now! ;)

15. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

I SO do not want to live in Chatham and then change over to the Commons. I truly hope it goes FIRST COME FIRST SERVE because I will be there bright and early!!

16. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Yeah cheers Tracey haha!!

I think they might assign them based on what other nationalities are in the house already but hey...what do I know hehe.

According to some peeps over there a lot of people are leaving soon anyway so there will be more room in the commons...I'm sure everything will be fine!

xKx

17. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Well I have decided to leave EARLIER then expected!! I BROKE UP with my BOYFRIEND and am a SINGLE GIRL!! That means I can go to see my friend in LAKELAND and spend some QUALITY time in the SUNSHINE!! This little WHITE GIRL needs some SUN FOR SURE!!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GIRL!!

18. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Oh hunny!!.....We need some serious catching up time when I get there girl....!! I really miss chatting with you.

I hope your ok hun

Loves ya

xKx

19. Emily

Emily New Member

WHOA!!!! Tracey! What are you thinking woman? You are not going to Florida with me anymore? No plane buddy for Emily?

Only 7 days!

20. carlagunn

carlagunn New Member

hey everyone, aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh its a week today!!!!!!!!!
    I finally got my email from disney today was so excited hehe, thot they had forgotten me!
    Sorry to hear bout you breaking up with your boyfriend spa life girl - or is that a good thing?
    Me and my boyfriend went away for the weekend there it was so sweet, gona miss him so bad!!!
    Hey steph and kirsty cant wait to meet up with yous again either, woohoo roll on Dec 5th!!! carla xxxxxxxxxxxxxx