December 5th - All Nationalities

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by KirstyLouise, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Anniej

Anniej Guest

whoooo.....got my flight plans today....leaving on monday dec. 4th.......

2. Corinna

Corinna New Member

Hey Anniej
    I´m leaving Monday too. Where are you staing the first night? In a Hotel or at Disney?

3. disneyzoe

disneyzoe New Member

Yeah I got my flight details too! I'm arriving into Orlando at 8.23pm! on the 5th December! can't wait to meeet you all! Zoe x

4. Anniej

Anniej Guest

Guess disney.....Since they have booked my flight one day earlier.....

5. Nitro0683

Nitro0683 New Member

You guys are so lucky that you start in 6 days I still have to wait another month and a half before I get down there. The anticipation is killing me.

6. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey Nitro0683

I wouldnt worry about it as ive had to wait 7 months and im leaving in 5 days and it has come around so quickley. Enjoy your time at home and see all your friends as much as u can. You'll be there soon.

Steph

7. martitha81

martitha81 New Member

Last weekend @ home!!!!!

Enjoy your last days with all your family and friends, we will miss them all!!!!!!

See you very soon!!!!!!!!!!

8. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

SO, is EVERYONE packed?? does ANYONE NEED anything?? PLEASE remember to GO TO THE LOO before you get to your GATES at the airport!!

Em....I will see you SO SOON!!!
    MUCH LOVE!!

SO EXCITED to get going here people......anyone SICK of me yet??

DO NOT answer THAT please!! BE NICE!! ;D ;D

9. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Tracey hun....how could we ever be sick of you haha :-*

I CAN'T wait to go now...I feel really excited all of a sudden...ever since I spoke to Jo - hun you're magic!!

So totally excited...party tomorrow night...should be great fun!!

Love you all SO much

xKx

10. Emily

Emily New Member

Hey Tracey!!!

How's the Florida life treating you? Hope the weather down there is better then what we have up here. We are having a wind and rain storm right now, has been going on all day.

I have actually started to pack a little more now. I just found out that my parents are coming down 6 days after I get there so I am going to give them a ton of stuff to bring down with them!! :D

I can't believe it is only 4 days, it seems like yesterday we were all on here complaining about how we all had 8 months to go! How we have grown :p

Well I should go pretend to pack some things.

11. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Hey baby girl....
    Just searching the sight to see if ANYONE was around and I missed ya!! :mad:
    OH WELL!! 4 days baby!!
    YEAH it is still like 74 here right now......TRYING to see if we can go to the park on Sunday JUST to go and have some FUN!!

I shall talk at you SOON!!
    LOVE YA KID!!

12. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

I am SO jealous of you Tracey hun!!

I wish I was there...I am actually getting ready for my party as I type...well say getting ready, really just sitting here saying to Steph I should but then not...:)

I can't wait to see you all...it's gonna be the best!

Speak soon peeps

xKx

13. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

One day left at work ... then tomorrow is "Christmas" for my family, Monday is my Birthday (no quotations for that ... it actually is) and Tuesday moring bright and freakin' early getting back on a plane.

My three weeks at home have flown by ... semi-regretting picking up shifts at my old job ... so much to do, so many people to see and only three days left. I've streched myself pretty thin (to the point that I made myself sick, but I think I've got it under control and on it's way out the door ... good thing, it sucks to travel sick).

See everyone super soon!!! Hope you are enjoying you last days at home, and all of the nervous excitment ... I'm sure you'll love Disney, lord knows I do, otherwise I'd be crazy to go back so soon!

Eeeeee!!! (<-Squeal of excitment) xoxo

14. Emily

Emily New Member

Ok Who has actually crapped their pants with excitement? I board a plane in 60 hours to fly down to Orlando to work at Disney world for a year. DISNEY WORLD!!!!

I still have about a weeks worth of stuff to do too. Oh well, I will cram everything into my suitcases and fly down.

See you all down there! If we don't meet the first night I am sure we will meet the second or third day at traditions!

15. disneyzoe

disneyzoe New Member

Hey all!
    yeah Emily I am 'pretending' to pack also! I had a work leaving do on friday which was an amazing night and then I went out for a meal with my close friends last night. It only seemed real when one of my friends had tears in her eyes as she was saying she won't see me for a year! Awww! A few other people are calling around at different times.

Oh what's everyone doing about Christmas presents? I've opened a few (naughty naughty) but i'm hoping when we know our address i'll get a few more ;)

It's my 'Christmas' meal tonight with my family and then it's THE major packing day tomorrow. No internet, no phone, no distractions....PACK THE CASE!

See you all very soon eeeeeeeeeeeeek! Zoe x

16. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Christmas in my house tonight too. I'm excited ... I bought my family a bunch of stuff on my last program that I can't wait to give them.

My last day of work, and my staff Christmas party was last night ... now I finally have time to pack. Yikes! Hopefully it's enough ... although really all I have to pack in clothes .... I left most of my stuff with a friend of mine who still in Florida.

See everyone super super soon ... can't wait. Love you all.

Enjoy your remaining time at home!!!!

17. Emily

Emily New Member

Think you will all be so proud of me. I almost have everything packed!! I have a few odds and ends left, but I could leave tomorrow and be alright (well I am leaving the day after tomorrow :p)

So how is everyone else doing? Getting a lot done? I can't believe in 39 hours I will be on a plane to disney!!!! its just crazy!

Good luck to everyone packing and have great flights!!!

18. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

SAFE FLIGHTS EVERYONE!! Will see EVERYONE on TUESDAY!!

Let the DREAMS BEGIN!!

19. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hey all,

My last post here until I get to Orlando haha

I hope everyone has packed and are sorting everything out :)

Have a safe flight everyone and I will see you all over there...so excited haha.

Love Lots

xKx

20. disneyzoe

disneyzoe New Member

See you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!