Departure 14th June ???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Nadine, Mar 15, 2005.

1. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

I'm just bumping this topic.... if any more people are going on June 14th, show yourself. As mentioned earlier I'm going back for Norway F&B! 44 days now, hehe...

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Good thinking My little pony... whats your real name btw?
    xxx

3. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Well... I feel like keeping you in suspense...

It's Kristin!!!
    I'm just never comfortable with giving my name out on the net, but since y'all are, then I just might be safe. Hey, here's an idea... for those people not comfortable with pics of themselves online (like me...) what are you all gonna wear upon arrival? So I can recognize you (we'll meet on the bus from the airport...)

4. Marie

Marie Guest

Haha i dont blame u...
    I was really unsure about putting a pic online...

Not sure yet what i'll be wearing to travel in... but when i decide i'll definately post it... so we'll all recognise one another on the bus or at traditions!

xxx

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oh man I have no idea what I'll wear! i probably wont til the night before, but I too will post it!god ive been away a few days and theres so many posts! struggling to catch up here!

xxx

6. Marie

Marie Guest

i know... i hadnt thought about that... just know whatever i'll wear i'll have to change for throw in when we get there...

xxx

7. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Yeah, just remember not to wear your nicest outfit for that...

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah it sucks tho... im meeting all these new people in old clothes... what impression will they get of me... lol!
    xxx

9. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

I promise you they'll be too drunk to notice...

10. Marie

Marie Guest

haha i hope so!
    xxx

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

good to know!lol

xx

12. Xose

Xose New Member

Hey hello! I´m from Mexico my arrival date is 14th june
    See you

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hey Xose!!

xxx

14. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

OK we now have:
    Germany
    UK
    Canada
    Italy
    Mexico
    Norway

Our little group is growing! But I'm missing China, Japan, Morocco and France... Although I expect the Japanese and Moroccans don't show themselves on these boards...

15. Nadine

Nadine New Member

Hi everybody.... :D

the time is running so fast and I have to organize so many things ...wow ...only 27 days

Did you also receive your visa stamp in the passport ? I received it last week and hope that WDW will book my flight as soon as possible. I heard they sometimes inform us a few days before the arrival date...I hope not. :-\

I see you are also afraid of the the throw in ? I think Germans often do something with water and they told us not to wear white clothes. Oh my god....it would be terrible. I really hope that everyone is drunken.

Best wishes
    Nadine

16. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Hey Nadine!
    Yeah I know time goes by so fast now... I spoke to Noellie in International Services and she told me the tickets will be confirmed and ready between 10 and 7 days prior to departure, they are booked prior to that though. I guess its the same for Germany...
    I don't remember what they did in the German throw-in, but I think maybe it was similar to the Norwegian, which I remember very well. As long as you don't wear white, don't worry!
    And yes, 90% of people there will be drunk ;D
    Krisss

17. Nadine

Nadine New Member

Did you call the travel arrangements dep. in Orlando about your visa?
    I`m not sure...we should do that so they can book the disney flights but I couldn`t reach someone and haven`t got an answer (via e-mail) yet. I hope everything will be okay. ???

And the throw in....let`s get going :D

18. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Ah I don't need a Visa actually, but I think they're slightly confused about that...
    Sent them a mail to clarify, though...
    Kristin

19. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

I can't even remember if I've already replied to this post so I apologize if I have. I'm arriving the 14th of June as well, I can't wait to meet everyone! The time has gone by so fast! I have so many last minute things to get together, eek! :D

20. Marie

Marie Guest

bumping up our dept thread!
    Not long now...
    xxx