Departure 14th June ???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Nadine, Mar 15, 2005.

1. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha dont get me stared....i have no idea!

x

3. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Bumping this sucker up again! ;D
    Can't believe it, 13 days!
    I'll be gone next week sadly, so the final countdown is up to Marie and Lindsey... ;D

4. Nadine

Nadine New Member

Yes only 13 days and I am still so relaxed. ???
    No idea what`s going on. I suppose I will believe it at my last party at the latest...or at the airport ;)
    Do you have started packing ?

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi u guys!

Kristen im sure me and Linz will continue the countdown next week! Im away over the weekend (disney board breathes sigh of relief!) but will def be on here all the time for final countdown. Will u be online again b4 u leave? Hopefully Me, u, Nadine, lindsey and all the rest of the 14thers will be on same domestic flight into orlando.

Nadine - i had my goodbye party when i left the city where i was at uni! It was such a good night (took two days to recover!) but it still doesnt seem real to me. Hopefully once im on that plane i'll know im really going! I haven't started packing yet, though ive sorted pics and made a list of the clothes i hope to take!

Its all soooo exciting!
    xxx

6. Nadine

Nadine New Member

Oh yeah...
    I also sort pics because I only would like to take one book with all the pictures and memories with me... :'(
    My goodbye party is on friday next week and I`m sure that I will cry a lot..... especially with alcohol. I´m always so sentimental if I drunk to much :-\

Do you havedirect flights to Orlando ? I suppose we (from Germany have to fly about Atlanta)

7. Marie

Marie Guest

hi Nadine!
    We get our flights booked thru disney too, am expecting them to be via atlanta as well. Hopefully there'll be loads of us on the atlanta to orlando flight! :)

Im trying to put my pics into an album too - its so hard to pick which ones to take.
    Hope your goodbye party goes well.

xxx

8. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Yeah I'm packing and struggling... ay ay ay
    Don't know how I'll make everything fit though...
    I don't know the plane route, but I'm guessing it'll be one of these..
    Oslo - Reykjavik - Orlando
    Oslo - Amsterdam - Orlando
    Oslo - Newark - Orlando
    I'm hoping for Reykjavik cuz that means I get to go with Icelandair! They have really great movies and food and everything. And Icelandic people are sooooo nice!

9. Xose

Xose New Member

Hey!!! just 12 days!!! I hope you are ready now and calm down...
    See you soon

XOSE - JUNE 14th - Mexican Pavillion - Merch

10. A. LO

A. LO New Member

hey guys! i'm flying out on the 14th for canada! merch/attractions! hope to meet you all!

11. Nadine

Nadine New Member

Hi guys

departure is so soon :D ;D :)
    I`ve heard that 33 guys will start on 14th June....only from Germany. Soooo many !?!?!?! ???
    Maybe Disney needs more people because of the big celebration ( 50 years)

Kisses from Germany :-*
    Nadine

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

maybe! and with it being summer break also soon after we arrive!....if i was them i'd think they wouldnt want all these clueless new folk at a busy time, but then i guess its always busy anyways...hmmm

oooh my pic...hmm i think i need to limit the amount im taking...i have 49, and i still have a film to develop...woopsy! have to sort them out tomorrow! and have to START PACKING!!! I've been puting it off, as it will be such a nightmare! but theres no excuses now!lol

ooooh soooo excited! Hope all is well!

xx

13. A. LO

A. LO New Member

packing! ah! omg! what to pack!? i pry won't do it till the last minute!

14. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Hello my friends :) I can't believe how close we are to leaving, it's freaking me out a bit! Amber, hey I'll be working with you in Merch or attractions :D I still need to pack too, but I'm pretty fast and I think I'll do all that a couple days before I leave.
    Jo :D

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Im starting today I think! ...maybe! cant seem to make myself do it!

Still no flight details! :-\

x

16. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Hey Lindsey did you get the number to call about flight info? It's (+1)-407-560-6128. The flight info is supposed to be ready between 10 and 7 days prior to departure, so they are gonna call one of those days. But since the 10th day was a Saturday, I'm guessing they'll call either Monday or Tuesday. If they haven't called by Wednesday, though, I will call them. I suggest you do the same. I'm getting sooo nervous about these tickets, as I have only like 2 days available to pick them up...

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah i called them but they didnt have the details yet, so said they'd phone with the details, im guessing marie hasnt heard either though coz i owuld have heard i think! hopefully they'll call monday! ...or I'll be climbing the walls!

xx

18. Marie

Marie Guest

Hey u lot!
    Single day countdown starts now! sooo exciting 9 days!
    Cant wait to meet u all! (except linz who ive met b4! lol!)

xxx

19. Nadine

Nadine New Member

Hi sweeties  :D
    Did you get a call from Disney regarding the flight details ?
    I`m still waiting and become crazy.......I hate waiting  :mad:

Only 5 days  :D  :)  ;D Juhuuuuuu

Kisses
    Nadine

20. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

I got the call yesterday, yay! Turns out I'll be leaving June 13th because they had some problems with the bookings... I'm leaving with 4 other Norwegians... Any other 14th-juners got this date?