Departure 14th June ???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Nadine, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Nadine

Nadine New Member

Got the call :D
    I will fly on 14th June from Frankfurt to Atlanta and then to Orlando.
    Has anyone else following flight:

Delta flight 1830 from Atlanta to Orlando
    Departure 15:53

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Aw no Nadine... me, linz and carol are on 705pm from Atlanta. U might see us round Atlanta airport!
    xxx

3. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

You guys are lucky!
    I'm flying Copenhagen - Washington - Orlando... Looooong trip. Fortunately I have 4 others to bug for that trip ;D

4. Marie

Marie Guest

Aw u poor thing! hopefully you'll get the 14th off to recover!
    xxx

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

odds are that if a flight only comes in 30 mins before us then they ay have to wait for us! Someone said that in another post, that luckily they were the last flight so didnt have to wait....so maybe some do...not so good! how frustrating!

x

6. Chavster

Chavster New Member

If your from the UK! I will see you at the "Throw In" Muhahahahaha!

7. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

8. Marie

Marie Guest

See u at throwin Steve!
    Yeah linz we must be last group to arrive that night surely!?!
    xxx

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

maybe!
    x

10. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

1 suitcase (28 kg) down (finally),
    1 to go (36 kg left in quota...)
    I'm hoping you guys have less problems packing... I pity my future roomie!

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well you know what trouble Ive been having....I have too much stuff! im having to wear the most summery outfit EVER on the plane so i can wear my wedge shoes....coz theyre so heavy lol!

x

12. Bellas

Bellas New Member

Summer clothes??? What are they??? I come from England and we get no summers anymore! ;D

Someone told me that I needed to buy "shorts"?? What are these so called things?? Hahahahaha! :D

I think that I will be arriving in Orlando, Florida at 3pm local time......but perhaps I am wrong and should not have taken off 5 hours off 8pm! Eeeeck!

Neil

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Neil - What time did disney give u? Cos the ones they gave me were UK time for manchester then East Coast Usa time for arrivals. Will be in the plane 9 hrs to get to Atlanta! Arrive 830ish (local time) In Florida!
    Look forward to meeting u soon,
    Marie
    xxx

14. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Heya, I know y'all gonna be in the Commons tomorrow, so I'll be waiting for you to say hi! We'll all have a blast!
    Ciao tutti!