Dieting!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Sofi, Feb 21, 2010.

1. *sara*

*sara* New Member

don't worry! I put weight back on after my week of feasting when i went home, eating healthily now :). I wish i had a wii fit x

2. Sofi

Sofi Guest

i dont think wii fit is actually that good, its fun but its not very accurate it told me i lost 6lbs in a few days and then went straight back up the next day lol x

3. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I don't trust the weight they give on the Wii fit, it's never accurate. I like the games though, and on wii fit plus it tells you the equivalent food you've burned off which is pretty cool! I think I'm losing weight through stress more than anything, I'm working full time plus trying to keep up with uni work and attempting to stay in contact with friends and having some sort of social life - doesn't leave much time for sleep! I'm so tired and can't wait for the summer - working for Disney will be a doddle compared to this!!

4. Sofi

Sofi Guest

yeh i just got wii fit plus :) i can't even burn off a chocolate bar tho lol btw i just added u on face book :) I'm Sofi Bee x

5. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I'm avoiding my Wii fit - I haven't been on it in so long I think it will yell at me!

Successfully hurt my back doing Boxercise on Wednesday - ah well, I've had worse! Aerobics tomorrow!
    Didn't have tea today though due to a major stress out and lack of time, and had so much adrenaline tonight leading a meeting about one of my favourite films - Labyrinth! Hopefully that's burnt some off :)
    Probably not though :(
    xx

6. Sofi

Sofi Guest

i think i might have lost some weight :) i'm gunna check in a bit, i buy less rubbish food now so that should help and vitality drinks and exercise :) plus ive started taking vitamin tablets dont know if it helps lol might just keep me healthy :) x

7. Sofi

Sofi Guest

whyyyy am i still fat :( LOL

go away belly flab!!

8. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I lost 8 pounds pretty quickly but now my weight loss has slowed down and i still have a belly :(

9. Sofi

Sofi Guest

lol itd be pretty creepy if we didn't have bellys tho lol

i wanna goto the gym tonight but im so scared i won't wake up for 4am and then il miss my coach to london to get my visa :eek: how long did it take u to get urs?

also what are u doing to lose weight? cos nothings working for me at all :( x

10. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

my visa only took about a hour and a half so it wasn't so bad coz i wasn't there for ages.

I'm attempting to eat healthy and trying to exercise and do sit ups but its not working anymore

11. Sofi

Sofi Guest

lol why do most guys have flat stomachs and us girls have flabby bits lol

and i actually hope it takes longer cos im taking twilight to read, my appointments at 1 and my coach aint till 8 =s lol least its sumwhere i can sit inside without buying anything :) x

12. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I have actually managed to gain weight, whilst exercising and eating healthily.
    And I am still fat. :(

Sofi - if your appointment is at 1 it will be at least 3 hours probably - when I had one at 11.30am last year I left at about 2.30/2.45pm - it takes longer the later you are as there is more people.
    Don't forget museums in London are free, as are waiting rooms at stations - there's lots of places to sit without paying! :)
    Have fun!
    xx

13. Paoletto

Paoletto New Member

I've been here 20 days.. working a Tutto Italia Ristorante and I already had to check out trousers for work one size less :p
    I run a lot in the restaurant and I try to eat italian at home, that's probably why I lost weight :D

14. Sofi

Sofi Guest

Do you think diet pills are a bad/risky idea? x

15. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

i would say that they are probs a pretty bad idea! most of them dont work and the one that you can get in the shops now. Alli i think its called makes you poo yourself as soon as you have eaten fat. I have heard so horror stories of people giving in to a hamburger and it did not end well.

16. pinksparkles2

pinksparkles2 New Member

Diet pills aren't a good idea! A lot of them just give you diarrhea and make you sick.
    You can do it healthily if you just exercise and stick to a diet!
    xxx

17. beccac123

beccac123 New Member

I started my program at the end of Jan and I lost over a stone... it is so hard to prepare fresh meals and make good meals daily for just one person and myself and most people i know over here end up eating the rubbishy ready meals from wallmart. I wasn't trying to lose weight as I have always been a petite 8 but it is just so easy to lose weight here with the long hours, walking round parks and swimming in your free time and the lack of time to really fit meals in! B x

18. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

Disney, Tan, Lose weight!!!! sounds like the best holiday/job ever!!!!!

19. Maak

Maak New Member

Yeha, Diet pills are definitely not a good idea. Though most of them don't work, the ones that do cause liver and kidney damage.

20. Sofi

Sofi Guest

wow thats well scary! I'll stick to the gym :) x