Dieting!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Sofi, Feb 21, 2010.

1. emmyw87

emmyw87 New Member

I cannot believe a post about dieting is up to 10 pages on this site ...... girls and boy just enjoy yourself and be your, becuase beauty is from within :)

2. Sofi

Sofi Guest

This experience is like a huge holiday for me, i wanna feel comfortable in a swim suit next to the pool :D yay

3. scarlettheart

scarlettheart New Member

I'm with you there Sofi!
    In a perfect world, people wouldn't judge others on their looks.
    However, everyone does at the first glance (and sometimes still do until they get to know a person) :( so it makes it kinda hard to feel good sometimes when you're constantly under pressure to be percieved as thin!

On that note, how does everything that is "bad" for you taste soooooooooo good?!

I think the only healthy thing I could happily eat forever are cherries and strawberries! Yum :p
    xx

4. Sofi

Sofi Guest

& i wouldn't mind if i was really fat if i could make up for it in height but i am 5 foot so i hate being short and stumpy :( lol

and i can't find anything healthy that isn't expensive or tastes boring lol x

5. *sara*

*sara* New Member

Sofi i'm only 5 ft 1 so feel fat and stumpy too but you're way skinnier than me! I'm still on weight watchers and lost a stone but you can't tell...gutted. Don't worry though you'll look fab, remember america is the fattest nation in the world, no one will judge you :) and if they do well stuff them!