discounts for family members?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by cinderelli.jessy, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Marie

Marie Guest

Awww thanks Michelle! Thats so sweet of you! You and Lindsey will be old hands at it all by then im sure! Its so cool weve got a year to explore.

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Aww see i've been 13 times every year since i was 7, haha, u wudnt think we like florida would u?

disney quest marie is an interactive indoor virtual reality park. It's located at downtown disney westside. Personally I have never been there but really wanted to, its like you get to pretend ur on a magic carpet etc etc. it is supposed to be great! One place we have to go once we arrive girls :)

xxx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Sara that makes it sound so real! Yes its one place we gotta all hit! :)

4. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Im definitely up for disney quest - have never been and it seems a lot of fun!!!

I know its not Disney but has anyone ever been to Discovery Cove!?! Its expensive but it looks amazing!!! Is it worth the money!?!?

Michelle xx

5. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

Ive been to Discovery Cove...pure bliss! I was in heaven, the dolphins were lovely and the swimming areas were great. U can snorkel with different fish (tropical) in another pool, and also swim with sting rays! U get snorkel and all swim stuff provided, and it is well worth the money. There is a fake beach as well that is nice - its not crowded as they limit the people. My family ordered a video of us with the dolphins - my face was a picture! Just get thewre early - u need a whole day as u wont want to leave!

It was fantastic - i know i keep saying it but it was great!

I also went to Disney Quest, and it is pure Disney! So much interactive stuff i was great - loads of mini rides and stuff as well.
    Sarah :D

6. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

When i was last at disney it was just me and my mum and it was our last night and we had disney quest passes on our tickets to use. my mum didnt wanna go cos we had been walking around the parks all day but i dragged her in. I went on Cyber Space Mountain where you design a rolorcoaster and ride it in a simulator which was quite good ;D. I would have spent hours in there, and hours just making rolor coasters and riding them ;D ;D :D :D

8)

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

michelle & marie looks like we're heading to disney quest ;) and yeah michelle my friends have been discovery cove and they too say its amazin....we have sucha long list of things we r gona do haha. good job we're plannin already ;)

xxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hey guys..well dissapointed that we don't get in free to the water parks...male lifeguards=yum!I been there every year since i was 3 and rather ashaed to admit, i never been to disney quest!!!Can't wait to go though. Its gonna be such a great year, im so excited already!!!getting to spend your days off in a holiday environment...cant complain can you...we're gonna have a great time! :D :) :D

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Lindsey same as me 13 visits to disney and never been to disney quest! i know it is disappointing we cant get into water parks free, but thats a question do we get discounted entry for anyone whos in the know?

we sure r gona have a good time, i cant wait!

10. Matt Gilbert

Matt Gilbert New Member

I've been to Disney Quest before and it is so cool. They have free arcade machines, simulators and the best part is Virtual Space Mountain where you can desgin and build and ride your own rollercoaster! (**Little hint!** Dont put too many loops in! You feel kinda worse for wear when you step off! Trust me!  ;) ;D)

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha matt, think il remember that one ;) aww u shud come with us as well ;)

xxx

12. Matt Gilbert

Matt Gilbert New Member

We can design rides for each other! That shud be fun! ;)

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha yeah that sounds good 2 me ;)

xxx

14. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I like that idea!!

We can see who can take the most insanely designed coasters!!! Prob wont be me :p !!

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Michelle I definately know it wont b me, im a real lightweight! always surprises ppl cos they like u work @ alton towers, but yeah i dont sit on the rides all day long! haha

xxx