Discounts??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Stepharoo, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Usually you have to be with them. You just go to the gates as normal and use your ID as a park ticket and tell the ticket guy how many people you are letting in. However, you can also let people in if you go to the front and tell the guy that you are letting them in with your id. If you are on the summer programme there is no probation period either.

2. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I'll stay in some of those with you Charlotte!! (saves even more.... :p)
    Oh, and can we book hotels for after our programme finishes with the discount? Cos I'll need one for a couple of days at the end, and I'm debating coming back for a week at CHristmas... (tho obviousely I'd buy park tickets - or can we buy those discounted as well??)
    xx

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I wanna do that aswell, I only think you can use your discount whilst you are still a cast member, but then again im not sure.

I really want to stay at the Grand Floridian, hehe. And animal kingdom lodge is a must. All the disney hotels!

4. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

YAY we will b staying in all of the resorts!! hehe. I want to stay at the Wilderness Lodge too I think, I've heard good things about it. Note that I've picked all of the most expensive ones!! Typical!

5. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

Girl after my own heart Charlotte!!!!
    A group of us should deffo stay at the hotels, make it even cheaper :p
    Ah I just want to get there now!

6. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

The more the merrier I say! I'm so so excited, I want to go NOW!!

7. GOOFY_LULU

GOOFY_LULU Guest

hi!!!!!

I have one question do you know if Disney can give you the discouns before you start working ???

For example my program stars july 19 but i want to arrive july 3th do you knnow if i get the hotel discount and the passes for the park????

8. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

No, you don't get your passes for the park until you start work :(

9. GOOFY_LULU

GOOFY_LULU Guest

ohh so bad..... and for the hotels is the same???

10. you won't receive ANY discounts until you receive your Disney ID as you need that to get them all.

11. GOOFY_LULU

GOOFY_LULU Guest

mmm thanks!!!! :'(

12. neoleiner

neoleiner Guest

but if you have some friends u can ask them for some gift tickets, and then when you have yours u give them back!

13. laura-WV

laura-WV New Member

i dont know if i got this right; I can only get people into disney for free after working there for 3 months?
    how about the hotels? do i have to wait 3 months to get discounts on hotels?
    please help me out guys!!

ill start working at disney on july 14th and friends wanted to visit me on their honeymoon in the beginning of october.

14. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

It depends how long your program is, if it's a summer program or a little bit more you can get people into the parks for free once you get your maingate pass which you should get a few days after you arrive, i think i got mine on my 2nd or 3rd day there and i was on a 6 month program. I'm not sure if it's changed but you could get up to 3 people into the parks 6 times.
    I never booked any hotels but as far as i know you can do that as soon as you're registered on the HUB and have your disney id. If you say that you're staying in the hotel then you can get up to a 50% discount and all you have to do is be there to check in with the guests, or if you can't check them in then you can get up to 40% discount. How much discount you'll get depends on the hotel and the dates that you choose, i think in october you should be able to get a pretty good discount because its relatively quiet.

Hope that helps :)