Disney Advert

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Harrybo, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

Who else keeps seeing the disney advert (with the dog)? Does anyone else start to get really excited about going?

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

LOL Harry i'm with u on that. it's great, i get so hyper about it! aww its sucha cute advert :)

xxx

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

sara you get hyper about anything!

but it is cute!

xx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i know hun, ud never think i was almost 21 lol

xxx

5. jenstar701

jenstar701 New Member

omg harry, everytime that advert comes on I'm sat there with a huge grin on my face! Think i'm driving my house mates mad tho cos i do get very overexcited! jenx

6. robynchic

robynchic New Member

When I was accepted, I ran all around my house. When I got my schedule in May and found out I'd be working in Epcot every day my first week (which I never did over winter break or while I was doing the program) I ran around the house screaming "I'M WORKING IN EPCOT! I'M WORKING IN EPCOT!!!"
    Then again, I also ran around the house after I heard my own voice on the radio and the DJ saying "Congratulations, Robyn, you've won tickets and backstage passes to meet Evanescence".

But yeah...whenever I see the ad with the dogs (is it the one with the Jack Russell and Bichon Frise?) I think "I wanna be there...sniffle" Actually, anything referring to Disney makes me excited... ::)

7. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I keep missing that advert - i always catch the end but have yet to see the whole thing right through!!! I think Im gonna have to keep watching commercial channels until i see it!!

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol chelle sit there and watch tv 24/7 until it comes on, u have 2 c it before u leave in 3 weeks lol

xxx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

Its on channel 4 a lot Michelle! i think thats practically the only tv channel i seem to watch as all my fave shows are on that channel!

I love that ad too fireworks are incredible - which park is that? - keep asking my mum if shes seen ad but she hasnt says its cos shes always making cups of tea during breaks!

xxx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

marie the fireworks at all parks *except animal kingdom cos of obv the animals* are amazing, magic kindgom & epcot have fireworks every night, and mgm has fantasmic which is a firework show thing ;)

i think on the advert its epcot, isnt it? i cant remember lol. so we get 2 c fireworks every night, cant wait!

xxx

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Yay Nov 5th everyday!
    xxx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha totally, independence day in orlando will be totally crazy, now there wil defo b alot of fireworks july 4th lol

xxx

13. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

oh yea! 4th of July celebrations, wow, imagine the fireworks

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

;) ive been in florida twice for july 4th, once in key west, the other at longboat key and it was amazin both times, so it'll b crazy in orlando! everythin red/white and blue that day 4 sure

xxx

15. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

wow, should be cool! ;D

16. DisneyMichelle

Still not seen the advert!!!

Marie - i tend to watch channel 4 and E4 a lot so hopefully Ill get to see the advert soon!!! Ive gotta see it before I go out there - get me even more excited!! Until then Ill just have to keep watching the planning DVD!!

17. Marie

Marie Guest

Sara/Harry - ive never been in america for july 4th b4 cant wait!

Hope u get to see the ad soon Michelle tho the yummy Ben Shepherd on the planning dvd certainly must help!

xxx

18. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

ive seen the ad so many times... i cant believe you havent seen it michelle

19. DisneyMichelle

I know!!!! Its not fair!!! I obviously need to start watching more TV!!! I keep switching on just the advert is ending. I tend to just ignore the TV when the adverts come on so Im gonna have to pay special attention to then now!!! :D

20. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member