Disney Advert

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Harrybo, Feb 23, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe i have my thinkin cap on 2nite, just 2 c what i can come up with!

be cool if we had somethin 2 do with football though, well id like that, sexy men in shorts and all that :p

xxx

2. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

I'm definately with you on that one!!!!

Wish I had my thinking cap on I am supposed to be finishing an assignment thats due in on Friday but cant concentrate on it at all!

Jess x

3. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I like the idea of something football related!!!

Maybe they could have a mini london eye!!!

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oooooooooooooooooooh chelle me like that one!

hehe im glad ppl like the footy one, that could b good, show all the sexy men from all sports in one big movie, that would b fun LOL

xxx

5. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Yeah and it would be popular with both genders - men coz they get to watch sport and women coz they get to watch the sexy sportsmen!!!!!!

I like this idea alot ;D

Jess x

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

well thats that then, on arrival chelle, suggest it lol, and we want full credit, and to actually make sure all men r attractive enough 2 appear with personal face to face inspections LOL

xxx

7. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

lol we have to be the ones to do the inspecting mind (on behalf of disney of course)

Jess x

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

of course and on a completely professional basis :p

xxx

9. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

mmmmm, just imagine what a great job that would be :D

Jess x

10. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

I think that attraction would only be a winner with the ladies...can't say you would find me in the front row but then i much prefer hockey to soccer anyways. :p

11. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

lol, your not impressed with our idea then Robyn?

Jess x

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know im lovin this job!

aww robyn u know ud love it really, ill convince u its a good idea! i have my ways :p
    xxx

13. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

lol if u have ur ways to convince these sex gods to be involved with our project then even better!

Jess x

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol jess ill c what i can do ;)

xxx

15. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

now if they made it a female football game attraction then it would be a different story...or maybe even womens beach volleyball...even tho that is not significant to your country:p

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol robyn, i knew it was comin then, although i guessed somethin else we have chats about may have been involved in your 'female uk attraction' :p

xxx

17. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

I just love beach volleyball...especially womens beach volleyball :p

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol robyn, and apparently im the crazy one :p

xxx

19. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

oh dear I just realised I am nearly a full member and i only just started earning my ears a few days ago! I really do need to stop spending so much time on here and get some work done!

Jess x

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol jess, im not one 2 b able 2 convince on spendin less time on here, i live on here when im not working or at uni lol

xxx