Disney Blogs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sarah_1254, Mar 24, 2009.

1. sarah_1254

sarah_1254 New Member

Hi,

I was wondering if people could post links to their disney blogs/sites here as personally the one's I've seen have been really interesting and helpful regarding how to apply and what to expect! So I would love to see some more if anyone knows of any gd ones then please post here!

Thank you :)

2. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

I second that request!

3. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

4. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Well I did a blog a couple years back when I worked at WDW under the International College Program at the Haunted Mansion (almost 3 years ago actually, YIPES!). It's mostly me just writing about random adventures from what I recall haha

So here's the link: http://www.dizneedreamer.blogspot.com/

To start from the beginning, go to April 2006 in the archives I think. I've played around with another blog since then, but my updates are noooooot frequent at all lol

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

6. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

I dont have a blog right now, but stay tuned... miss SHANANigans and I are going to be starting a blog/vblog soon I believe! We'll post it here when we start it!!! ;D

7. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

haha consider that a warning... we're a little ker-aa-zeeeeeeeeee! :D :D :D

8. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

and by a little... she means a lot! lol ;D

9. sarah_1254

sarah_1254 New Member

keep them coming :) Shanan your blog from 2006 was really enjoyable to read sounds like you had a blast working the haunted mansion!

10. mpark90

mpark90 Member

I dont have a blog, cause im far too lazy to type lots
    but i have a vlog [video blog] and that www.youtube.com/wdwcrpmichelle

Im starting the CRP in June
    and currently just doing updates until i get there - so kinda my journey to going out there

and alas, Enjoy!

11. carolabola

carolabola New Member

The blog i'll have is the same i use as a journal/art blog, and it will eventually have my Disney experience. xD

12. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

And by a lot... she means we should me institutionalized! :D

Going back to blogs though... thought I'd pass some more on from 2006.

John (2006 - 2007) CRP in Canada: http://wdwjohn.blogspot.com/
    Kev (ICP) -- though I presume a lot of you have prob seen this as he used to float around these boards!: http://summerwiththemouse.blogspot.com/

I'm pretty sure Matt1133 had a blog while he was down there too in '06, but for the life of me I can't seem to find it!

13. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Mine is once again www.freewebs.com/disneygibbs

You can read all about my last adventures in 2006 on the J1A program, and my current adventures on the CRP (though most of the latest posts have been ranting sessions!)

Enjoy.

14. kate003

kate003 New Member

15. Elle

Elle New Member

I have mine at www.freewebs.com/disneyislife

I didn't update it for quite a while, as it's quite tough keeping on top of things out here but I'm more settled now and have posted quite frequently these past few months/weeks.

16. Logan514

Logan514 New Member

hey guys, i decided to hop on the bandwagon and make a video blog.. its pretty lame right now, since im not in disney yet, but feel free to check it out :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/thegirl424

17. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

ah i could spend loads of time reading these things haha. i'm too boring to do one myself though.
    just had a look at your vlog logan, it's pretty cool. i tend to like them even more than blogs as you don't have to do any of the hard work of reading :D

18. ginabella

ginabella New Member

logan! you're so pretty!! <is slightly jealous>

you're going so sooon, im panicking and im not going til the end of june!! hehehe

19. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

cool blog, i'm just gutted your only there for the summer

20. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

lee and gina are both admirers...i think we're gonna need to start some kind of waiting list for you logan!
    "she enjoys kings of leon and long walks on the beach..."