Disney Blogs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sarah_1254, Mar 24, 2009.

1. ginabella

ginabella New Member

yur just jealous :p you want lee's attention all for yourself....maybe you should get off your lazy ass and do a vlog :D

2. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

...maaaybe you're right. or maaaybe i want someone to tell me i'm so pretty. either way, it's too much attention being distracted from me, so i'll think of something crazy to do in order to get everyone's attention.

but it won't be a blog. seriously, i'm not interesting/funny/attractive enough!

3. ginabella

ginabella New Member

blogs arent about being funny interesting or attractive!!
    theyre about writing what you think about things...and its a place for you memories and thoughts...i like adding...maybe do a completely picture blog....for each day?!!?!

4. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

if you can have a myspace, then you can have a blog.

5. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

My blog which I've had for yearrrrrs is 99% boring, but there's that 1% (usually when I've smoochie time to report, or when I do crazy things like get a job at Disneyworld) that keeps it going hehehe!! But its a great record of my time at uni :) And its for me really, not anyone else. There are people who read it (not sure why, but there you are!) but I do it for the record rather than anything else!

6. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

My blog is www.freewebs.com/disneyjoanne. I'm keeping it as a record for me too. Like Louisa says, shes fogotton so much of what she put in her first blog. Its easier to keep than a diary and it means folk back home can have a look at what I'm getting up to.

7. Logan514

Logan514 New Member

wow haha
    thanks gina & lee, and sorry to take away your attention matt :p I'm sure you're very pretty too aha
    anywayss, in response to gina, yeah i cannot believe i am leaving so soon, im pretty excited, but also kind of overwhelmed trying to get everything in place while still doing all my bs school work. I only like just found out i got in and I need to have mostly everything done for friday :S so they can make up my visa in time. I'm lucky though, i dont need to go to any embassy or anything since Im Canadian :)

also I do looove Kings of Leon.. everyone come to the show in orlando.. do itt :)

8. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha well i have no idea how to vlog or blog
    but i do anyways
    and end up rambling about absoloutly nothing

I probably should start something more official - but honestly im having too much fun doing my vlogs! lol! :)

9. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i would, but y'know, i'm not there and that...although my exams haven't started so i could fly over for ONE DAY!...or maybe not heh
    but yeah, fyi guys, i'm extremely pretty, ask anyone who met me at the tgi meal ;) hahahaha only kidding

oh btw, what are the dates for the icp programs? i'm just thinking i'm probably arriving not long before most of them finish

10. Logan514

Logan514 New Member

i dunno when the other icp programs are, but mines may3-july31!

11. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

sucks to be you guys ;) only 3 days of me! that's like poverty

anyway, i've taken this off topic enough...so blogs, vlogs etc they're super rad and help me to procrastinate!

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I have just updated my blog and i have added a section to it, i have decided to write some articles about the magic and different things you can do at disney but do it imaginatively giving imagery, cause i love creative writing, i would love it if use could check it out and tell me what use think.

www.freewebs.com/leomgray

13. Karritada

Karritada New Member

14. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

15. Karritada

Karritada New Member

helen i love your wee mickey mouse pointer! where did you get that?

16. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

Shanan and I have finally started our blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://shashafabulous.wordpress.com

It's not a lot right now... we're workin on it! There's gonna be lots more about our ICP adventures and just everything in general :) Right now we're still gettin it all together... we've got our intro vlog up though!! YAY!

17. gelatogirl

gelatogirl Guest

yeah I have a blog aswell, but since I dont travel to florida before july it's mostly preparation stuff like, the interview, and how many days there are left and so on hehe anyway here's the link to my blog http://fargeklatten.livejournal.com/

18. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

At the bottom of the page is a little link saying something like "free cursors". Click on it and it takes you to where I got it ;D

19. Janey

Janey New Member

I love your blogs!! They're so much fun. :)

Here's mine, there's a bit about Disney: http://jaanahomeandaway.blogspot.com/ :)
    (Why do I have a feeling I've already mentioned this somewhere...)

20. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Janey you're really pretty!!
    Whats with all the pretty peoples!!!