Disney Blogs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sarah_1254, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Janey

Janey New Member

Aaaww, thanks Gina! :) ♥ If that's you with the guy in your site, you're one really pretty girl as well! :)

2. Cicada

Cicada New Member

3. header

header New Member

mine is..
    heathersdisneyadventure.blog.ca

I dont leave for a couple months so just pre Disney stuff.

4. Nick13

Nick13 Guest

5. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Hey Heather, I was reading yours and I was just wondering where you got your insurance from? I need to start looking into that.

6. header

header New Member

I went to a local insurance broker. Lynn Vally insurance. Their underwriter is TIC. It seemed to be the best rates for the best coverage.

7. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Nick, your blog = funny ;D

8. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Thanks, I'll search with TIC since I'm in Ontario.

9. Sebassah

Sebassah New Member

Mini is online and up to date! Leaving for WDW in only four days!

Visit: www.basgranade.nl (both dutch and english)!

10. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Awesome Blog Nick. Maybe you can give me tips on having cool hair like yours once i arrive as i never know how to get my hair like that

11. entcal

entcal New Member

caleatdisney.blogspot.com is mine!

12. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

I was just looking into it today, will most likely start mine tomorrow and post up :)

13. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and start one (mainly so my parents can follow what I'm doing, and as a record for me).
    Started it the other day, it's just background stuff and whatnot now, it's quite detailed!
    In case anyone's interested: http://katiejames.webs.com
    Enjoy!
    xx

14. mpark90

mpark90 Member

15. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

ahhhh katie i've been reading yours for the past half hour!! it's making me so excited reading it ;D

16. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Glad your enjoying it pascha!
    I was quite bored.....
    Sorry it's so long! :p
    xx

17. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Still loving the VLOG michelle. I'm definitely going to get you to do a VLOG with me when in Florida so i can put on my site

18. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

that'd be ace! vlog collaboration :)

19. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Hmm. I'm unsure what do do about my websites/blogs ect

I feel that perhaps i'm trying to offer too many ways for people to see what i'm up to which is fine but i don't really want to have to dedicate so much time to.

Twitter is c ool, i'll use that to post random crap. I have my Disney site which i like but perhaps fell that i'll be putting so much effort in and no one sees it ;D

Sounds sad, but would a couple of you mind visiting my site and tell me how long it's taking for pages to load? It would be quicker for me anyway but if it's snail slow then adding video to the site may not be the best idea

http://web.me.com/lee1987/Disney/Welcome.html

20. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

it's not working for me mate, even after a few mins. i've seen it before, but there's just an empty space where i seem to remember the video going like