Disney Blogs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sarah_1254, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Funkyk2009

Funkyk2009 New Member

what do you mean by sing?

my blog is in my signature and although i am not over there at the moment one of the bloggers that i am following is. She is at the Canadain Pavillon. I know i must be a really odd so and so.. but please folow me i am not being followed. :'(

2. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

lol, it's an expression! To "sing out" pretty much means to let me know. :)

I shall add you on my list... :)

3. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

you now have a follower! ;)

4. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

5. Sofi

Sofi Guest

I will link and follow you =D i love reading blogs and i want more followers lol x

Hey your on webs too please could u become a member of mine? I've joined urs but i think the memberships pending, u might have it set to approve members or something?

www.sleepingbeautyatwork.webs.com

6. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I've joined yours now Sofi x

7. Sofi

Sofi Guest

yay i'm all excited :D i'm adding a packing list tonight so that i know what i need to get lol i have to tick things off or i forget them! ha x

8. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

Me too!

9. Sofi

Sofi Guest

any new blogs out there? :D

10. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Hey sofi!
    Not a blog, but iv got a couple of Vlogs on youtube. Should be more coming the nearer it gets to application time too!
    My youtube name is gazza554
    :)

11. chanm002

chanm002 New Member

12. Sofi

Sofi Guest

13. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'm going to stick mine on here again since it's been updated quite a bit since last February! I'm back from the CRP now (and stupidly jealous of all of you who are going out this year).

www.freewebs.com/disneygibbs

CRP Work and Home is my latest program, the J1A is the one I did in 2006. Both amazing programs, but I miss the Rose and Crown so much. That assigner board was my baby!

14. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

I felt the same about my Pargo (Golf cart) I miss driving that thing and racing busses... Oh dear :'(

15. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Can't believe they let you loose on one of those. Someone obviously had a screw loose :p

16. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Ha that was before I got my licence too. Luckily I was a good driver :p

One of my managers (remains nameless) actually told me to drive it round to Canada to drop their change bags off... Rather than walking through WSP...?

17. DisneySpike

DisneySpike New Member

18. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

I don't know if I posted my blog yet. I know I did before I went on CRP, now I'm going to work at Disney Cruise Line and am starting it back up again.

So if you like you can read all my CRP stuff in the later posts and my up to date blog about my adventures on the high seas at DCL at... http://jamesdisneyblog.blogspot.com

Hope you enjoy it :)

19. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

hey folks! i just started a blog of my very own up! :D
    i already have a vlog running, but this is the first blog

the link is www.disneygary.blogspot.com/

not much is on the site at the moment but i will be adding more when i can (and considering i dont have a computer at the moment im not sure when that will be)

20. Sailorsm

Sailorsm New Member