Disney Bridal!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ~Disney_Princess~, Mar 23, 2008.

1. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

hahaha yeah that would be pretty awkward especially when you're surrounded by princes and princesses who lived happily ever after :D

2. Magdis

Magdis New Member

when i was working last year.. i saw on valentines day a big beautiful wedding in the MK!!! it was soo cutee... ryan cabrera singing!!! its truee.. and in the emporium they were selling like a barbiee of the bride.

3. Magdis

Magdis New Member

it was because of the one million dreams!!!...

4. ~Disney_Princess~

awww that sounds so magical ;D

5. MissWendy

MissWendy New Member

I would love to get married in Disney....Need a bloke first lol

6. ~Disney_Princess~

haha me too. maybe there's some waiting for us in WDW hehe ;D

7. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I hope so! It is the place where dreams come true ;)

8. ~Disney_Princess~

haha imagine if you meet in WDW and then got married there? that'd be cool!! ;D

9. Kevus

Kevus New Member

yeah to meet, propose and marry on property, then take your honeymon in tokyo or paris Disneyparks for a very Disney Park themed dating life

10. ~Disney_Princess~

then a Disney Cruise haha ;D

11. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Ahh it's like that Disney man. You know, who lives in a Disney house, filled with Disney things, is covered in hundreds of Disney tattoos... he only lives, eats and bReAtHeS Disney! 8)

12. ~Disney_Princess~

Haha if I were rich enough I'd have a mansion with different rooms for all my obsessions. A Disney room, a Harry Potter room, an anime room, an art room, an antique room etc etc lol ;D

13. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I've decided, if I ever win the lottery.... I'm going to have a room like the Cinderella Castle Suite, and there'll be like a fake window, with a mural of Main Street, that makes it look like I'm living in the Castle....and at night it'll have tiny fibre optics that make it looks like Main Street is lit up!

Complete with four poster bed and half a library (I do heart my books!)

I'd also like a stage... complete with working lights, curtains, backstage area, dressing rooms, trap door...the works LOL! Just get me a theatre :p

As for potential husbands I only have 3 requirements...1) must be taller than me, 2) must LOVE Disney, and 3) has to be able to tolerate watching musicals.

Maybe there's a reason I don't have a boyfriend right now..... :p

14. Kevus

Kevus New Member

hell yeah a library like the one in beauty and the beast!

15. ~Disney_Princess~

yeah i'd love a library like that!!

Oh the things I would do/buy if I had the money lol..... ;D
    I'd buy out the Disney store hahaha

16. Kevus

Kevus New Member

hmmm id construct a monorail system tot ake me round my house, and the gardens, that is if i had the money and i would need the monorail voice.

17. Tinkerbe11ing

Tinkerbe11ing New Member

Aww, I would absolutely love a Disney Wedding! I am such a romantic and a sucker for Disney, *sigh*, so it would be amazing to get married in Disney where everything is so well done and perfect - so magic, and I'd love to end the day by watching "Wishes" with my significant other in MK - my favorite fireworks!! :)

Tho, the Ceremony itself would have to take place in a Church, haha, and I need to have "Air" by Bach played. And something by Alan Menken, of course! :D ...and at the Reception, which would be somewhere on Disney property, I would love to have Mickey and Minnie and the rest of the cute characters to danse around with the guests...

And then I'd love to spend the Wedding nite at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, and the Honeymoon on one of the Disney cruises :D

...hehe, a girl can dream, right? :p

***Dreams have no expiration date***

18. ~Disney_Princess~

haha sounds like you've got it all planned out perfectly lol

19. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

(going back a bit in the topic...those dresses are sooo beautiful!!)
    when i was eating with my family a few years back at cinderellas royal table, a man proposed and it was just before the fireworks went up (not wishes then i dont think) and the waiter bought the ring over on a glass slipper on a red velvet cushion...luckily she sais yes!
    my boyfriend the other day said to me ' i could never go to disney with you, it would be a waste' i couldnt believe it! he isnt interested in all of the good bits he just wants big rollercoasters and scary rides but i go on everything in disney apart from tower of terror!! grrr ruins my dreams of a honeymoon in disney doesnt it ( if i was to stay with him that is!!)

20. Tinkerbe11ing

Tinkerbe11ing New Member

haha, yes, I got it all planned out perfectly! :)

So now I just need to find my significant other, which can make my Disney wedding go true, lol :D
    hmmm...where's my prince...

btw...I would love to get married in Disney World, but I don't think I would go to Disney World on my Honeymoon - as it would be soooo annoying to stand around in the long lines etc, so that's why I'd go on one of the Disney Cruises instead, where we could enjoy lazy days, the ocean and eat lots and lots of yummy food :) *sigh*

BUT we'd definately have to go back to Disney World another time...lol, maybe on our "one month of being married anniversary" :p