Disney Courses

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by NZ_Jess, Jan 1, 2011.

1. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

Collegiate Courses vs. Exploration Series?

I'm just wondering what to choose. There's one of each that appeal to me, but I only want to take one class because I'm only there for 6 months. So can anyone give me their opinion on which is better? Collegiate Courses or the Exploration Series?
    I'm being drawn to the exploration series because theres no exams or coursework.. but the Corporate Communication course is more aimed at what I want to do.. Hmm

Thoughts people?

2. helium7suz

helium7suz New Member

UK ICPs can't take classes because of the start/end dates. If you don't get a response on here I'd try asking one of the many US CP groups on facebook. Here's the link too the fall 2010 one http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=40093307155 they're just finishing now so they probably have a pretty good idea of what the classes are currently like.

3. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

Ok thanks
    I'm not a UK ICP though, I'm from New Zealand and they told us about classes at our interviews so I'm pretty sure we can take them :)

4. helium7suz

helium7suz New Member

I know you're not! lol! I'm sure you can. It was more that a lot of people on here only get to do the three month program so can't take the classes so wouldn't necessarily know much about them. ( I don't think I explained that very well).

I'm completely jealous of the NZ/Aus program because it's so much longer and you can take classes.

5. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

Aahhh I get you!
    Can't UK peeps do a longer program? That kinda sucks!

6. helium7suz

helium7suz New Member

There's the CRP (1 year) and the Academic Exchange one but for that you have to be at a partner institution, which I unfortunately am not :(

7. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

Oh stink.
    At least you have other options. The ICP is the only one available to australia/new zealand which means we have to be enrolled at uni. Which sucks if we want to go back but we've finished uni. Kinda gay lol