Disney Dream ship

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by Marvan, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Marvan

Marvan Guest

Ok so just wondering if anyone else is going to work on the Dream?? Would like to hear from peeps who are. Would be good to chat to get to know peeps before we join up on the ship. As this is a long ting add me on the face of the book haha marvan walker awang Liverpool network. Good luck to everybody joining a ship and enjoy this experience, peace. Am going to be doing youth activities

2. vik

vik New Member

Hey Marvan Walker, I'm Vic Charter and I'm heading out to Germany on the 27th November to work on the dream. The first official cruise on the dream isn't until January 26th in the bahamas so I'm excited about what we're all going to be getting up to until that point! Cant believe I'm gonna have to pack flip flops etc as well as scarves etc for Germany!

3. Marvan

Marvan Guest

Hey vik,
    Yeah you must know a lot more than me haha am so lame with all the info, Germany? What's happening there?

Think I need to do some research hahah. So what are you going to be doing?

Yeah am heading over end of nov and also wondering what we will be doing before we ship out... Fun fun fun I hope

4. vik

vik New Member

Haha yeah when they called me they said that we'd be going to germany, which is where the dream is being built. Im guessing that we'll be travelling over to the US on the ship at one point but as the first cruise isnt until the end of january i was a bit confused so i reckon there'll be some form of soft opening type thing as there'll be press and stuff on board once we arrive in florida. i also cant imagine they wouldnt utilise the brand new billion dollar ship for new years, wherever we may be, but still im hoping in the next few weeks we get some form of contract or just some new details cos im just having to piece together the bits and bobs im hearing from t'internet which is a bit confusing! Im gonna be an entertainment tech which ive done before in florida so should be good times, i just cant wait to see the ship, i cant quite imagine how massive it is until i see it!

5. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Oh I sooooo hope I get the dream now!!! :(

6. Marvan

Marvan Guest

hahahaah too many people like to read and not enough like to get their chat on!!!

7. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

I can't read :(

8. Marvan

Marvan Guest

Then sign instead or express what you tryin to say through contemp dance haha or ask the question how on earth did you know what I was saying then hahaha

9. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

I was doing a dance with that nurse ha ha. But back on topic and enough of our privet jokes ha.

10. Marvan

Marvan Guest

Omg has anyone heard omg omg????

11. patito77

patito77 New Member

heard...what? ???

12. Marvan

Marvan Guest

That the bird is the word, b b b bird bird bird, bird is the word hahaha sorry, na been told am going to holland, anyone else

13. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

A MOO MA MAAA MAAA UMA UMA MA MAAAA BA BA BA BAAA BA BA BA BA BIRD IS THE WAARD!!! :D

I really want this ship :(

14. Marvan

Marvan Guest

I didn't think that would pull off hahaha well no emails back dude??

15. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Not yet :-[

16. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

When i sent my application to cruise Line for Food and Beverage, the guy did say on the phone that it was for a position on the Dream with people starting from November (for training i assume) not sure how set in stone that is.

17. Marvan

Marvan Guest

Wen we went to Manchester we got told it was for the other ships, that was wen we went in June

18. Marvan

Marvan Guest

Anyone going for their visa on Friday give me a shout.... My appointment is at 12 but am in London from 7am (don't ask) gonna be a long two days mannnnnnnn

19. Sofiluks

Sofiluks New Member

I got my date today, december 5th... Im so exited... Im merchandise.... ;D

20. Marvan

Marvan Guest

Good good, gonna be an amazing experience xx