Disney Dream ship

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by Marvan, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Sofiluks

Sofiluks New Member

2. patito77

patito77 New Member

Nice group sofi, why don't you create one about the merchandise members (of the Dream of course) ;D ;D

;) ;)

I have not fb...

Have fun :D

3. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

OK, there's something that i need to find out because it's bugging me and i cant ind the answer anywhere.

Say the Ship leaves Port Canaveral, does it's 10 day cruise or what not and then comes back to Port Canaveral. I assume there are a few days gaps before it sails again or does it leave the next day after getting back?

And if it does stay for a few days before leaving again, what are we meant to do? Clean the ship? Get a couple of days off?

I don't get it?

4. Marvan

Marvan Guest

aint got a clue yo, more worried bout whats happenin xmas day and new year, where we gonna be at, chillin in orlando, well am down for that just gotta know to get some funds to partyyyyyyyy

5. AMY999

AMY999 New Member

Hi everyone
    i start work on the Dream November 30th 2010 and i would like to get in contact with people before hand. I am on facebook so please add me (Amy Powis). it would be great to get to know people before i start.

6. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Yeah, i hope when we get to Florida we get a few days off here and there as i NEED to hit the clubs there. I miss them so much...

Also, welcome Amy. So glad there's more and more people going.

7. AMY999

AMY999 New Member

Hey Disney dude thanks for the welcome. i will keep my fingers crossed that we get a few days off to chill when we get to Florida.

8. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Plus i have a few friends left in florida from my last program and they'll kill me if im off and don't go and see them

9. AMY999

AMY999 New Member

oh Same here. I was Merchandise uk Epcot June 08-09.

10. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

which month did u finish?

11. AMY999

AMY999 New Member

June 09

12. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

oh wow, just missed you then. i started 9th july

13. AMY999

AMY999 New Member

How much do you miss the life over there?

14. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I would give anything and everything to have that life back again. Probably the happiest i've ever been in my life was that year

15. AMY999

AMY999 New Member

Same here. I can not wait to be back in the states. I didn't think that i would miss it as much as i have done.

16. patito77

patito77 New Member

Hi Amy welcome aboard ;D ;D

Will you work as merchandise host again? I'll do...

Anyway, see you in january :p

Have fun ;)

17. patito77

patito77 New Member

Will we be allowed to try it? ;D ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mkr_NkfR0U

If you wanna see more videos over the Disney Dream float out just type the 4 words on youtube :p

This ship is very big...
    Didn't realize it till I've seen these videos

I'm tired just to see it... walking there must be very hard ;D ;D

Maybe, we need more than a pair of shoes ;D ;D ;D

Certainly I need a map of it :D

18. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Love all the sail out videos. I've populated my Facebook page with as many as i could find.

19. AMY999

AMY999 New Member

hey patito77

yes i am going to be working in merchandise this will be my first contract with dcl. I worked out in wdw Epcot for a year from June 08-09 and i have been wanting to get back ever since.

20. vik

vik New Member

Hey guys, add me on facebook, my name is Victoria Charter :)