Disney Dream ship

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by Marvan, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Sofiluks

Sofiluks New Member

hi amy!!! we are going to work together... and patito, its time you facebook... if not how are we going to stay in touch...??? ;D

2. patito77

patito77 New Member

Sounds sooooo good that you wanna touch me :p :p

Anyway, you're right I think I have create a facebook account soon or later, but you have many ways to contact me 8) 8)

Can you believe that in a month you will be over that wonderful ship?????

It's amazing...

3. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Just over 3 weeks for me. It's weird as it doesn't feel like im going away

4. Marvan

Marvan Guest

well people its 24 days till many of us go..... still in the dark about flights and stuff but leave it makes it more random hahaha if i dont get to meet some of you guys good luck with the ship and keep an eye out for me peace out .............

5. Sofiluks

Sofiluks New Member

i know... i leave the 3th... im sooo nervous but cant wait to meet you all!!! ;D

6. patito77

patito77 New Member

7. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Taken from link above
    Really? Doesn't sound right surely?

8. Sofiluks

Sofiluks New Member

I know it doesn, what i think is that during the transatlantic we are going to get trained in guest service, to practice but i think the trayining lasts a week or so... i guess we will see jajajaja!!! only 20 days left...

9. patito77

patito77 New Member

i'll have just 3 weeks to train... :)

10. Sofiluks

Sofiluks New Member

i actually think more than training is like tryouts before havin real guests, not necesary clases and stuff, i think classes are for a week or two and its learning security, evacuation, safty and tons of rules u usually dont have ;D i want it to be december sooo bad....

11. vik

vik New Member

i thought when it said 3 months it meant the performers? meh i dunno! i cant believe ive only got 12 days til i go now...scary times!

12. Marvan

Marvan Guest

its going so fast yo..... 20 days left for me

13. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Not long left before i go now but International Services are slightly starting to piss me off. They're sending me emails which i assume is actually direct from Disney with info but they're now not answering when i email asking specific questions.

I know my dates are Dec 2nd and Joining the ship on the 4th, yet on the 'guides' it says i need to arrive a day before contract starts....so December 1st?

I need to know for sure which airport they want me to fly to, what time and that there's definitely going to be someone from DCL there to meet me because i don't speak a word of dutch.

I know there's time left but plane tickets are probably rocketing up in price and i want to know 100% what and where im going.

14. patito77

patito77 New Member

15. patito77

patito77 New Member

16. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Thanks for the videos mate. They're awesome.

Got my flight booked. £48 with British Airways from Gatwick. Flies out at 9am and arrives at 11am. Not sure if that includes the time difference or not.

Called International services yesterday and they said im pretty much set to go. Contracts are still needing to be sent out but may not arrive till a couple of days before leaving.

Im sure there's loads of other paperwork i need too but don't have yet

17. patito77

patito77 New Member

Thx Dude,
    did you sing on the last discussione of the Fb DD crew members group?
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2229601315&v=wall
    Maybe you will find lot of colleagues...

My Fb account is still blocked (think as It will never work, so I can't partecipate at the discussione :mad: )

Hey Sofi we have a new mate, that's great... our team is growing up day by day ;D ;D

18. Kellybee

Kellybee New Member

Dont worry about the language barrier in Holland...All the Dutch people speak very good English they are taught it in school
    I lived in the Nederlands for a few years as a child....and although we spoke a little Dutch they always wanted to speak English to us... ;D

19. patito77

patito77 New Member

20. Marvan

Marvan Guest

ok so whoever is the 100th replyer ill buy them a drink on the ship! i go next week but still no contract or flight details