Disney Dream ship

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by Marvan, Sep 5, 2010.

1. vik

vik New Member

I only got my flight details and stuff on friday and i leave this friday so I'm sure you'll get them in the coming days Marvan

2. vik

vik New Member

also...WIN!

3. Marvan

Marvan Guest

cool cool we have a winner, just have to bump into you now in work hahahah i will keep my promise :)

4. Sofiluks

Sofiluks New Member

still no news of my flight or contract... ???

5. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I go in 7 days and still not received anything yet. Apparently the contracts are coming straight from Cruise Line and not our agencies. Not sure how true that is. My agency just said 'it will arrive in time' which is no use at all.

I need to find the list of what exactly which documents we need on arrival but i think the Hire Hire Sign in Packet is meant to be with the contract.

6. patito77

patito77 New Member

7. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Got my contract today at last. Got tomorrow to print it all off, fill it in and get all my paperwork together as i wont have time wednesday as i still have some stuff to pick up.

Well chuffed that my contract is 6 months, just what i wanted. Not too short and not too long to send me insane.

8. Marvan

Marvan Guest

Count yourself lucky dude half of us ain't got bathing yet and we have four days left, enjoy hahhahah

9. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I would contact your agency who will contact dcl. I called mine and half hour later i had my email

10. JLRENN

JLRENN New Member

Just over a month for myself in the bahamas!! :D

11. xoxoKristina

xoxoKristina New Member

Ahh me too!! :D When are you leaving!!??