Disney Engagements?! Awee!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

teehee! ;) too true!!!

2. princess_shayna

3. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

Awww, ditto! My dream come true to have a Disney wedding :)

4. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

I just need to find a fake diamond ring and a guy to go with me to the Wedding Pavilion to pretend that we're engaged... then I can oogle at all the displays they have in there! I want to see random things like centre pieces and invitations and well... you name it! haha An engagement at Disney is a must - it's basically a deal-breaker!

Actually, Disney needs to open up a Tiffany's jewelers on site, then they would really have absolutely everything you need right in one convenient spot!

5. princess_shayna

words of pure genius!!!! :D

6. princess_shayna

7. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

haha I think I've seen that before! No question I'll be getting all things food-related done there! And you can also be sure I'm going to want a hidden mickey on my wedding cake. And the Mad Hatter cake at my tea party! <cue Sharpay singing "I Want It All!>

Somebody should just make a web page totally devoted to all things wedding/engagement related, and just post every single video that's fantabulous on said page. That way the husbands-to-be can be directed to the web page for "inspiration". Or that might be taking it a little too far maybe haha :D

But hey, I think looking at youtube vids of Disney weddings/engagements is a certifiable addiction! One can never get tired of it!

8. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i want to marry the tis, any chance you could put in a good word for me when she turns up at some point in your life to sing that song?

9. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Better yet, I'll give you the time and place she'll sing it - so you can fly in and sweep her off her feet! ;) Maybe work on your own fabulous song and dance sequence to woo her? :D

10. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

can you give me at least one year's warning because i'm going to need a LOT of lessons

11. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

12. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

How much you wanna bet he works or Disney ;D Odd proposal but very memorable

13. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

haha my exact thoughts, he has to work there, and after only a year of meeting the girl! wow he works fast lol.

14. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

I think the whole thing has to be a set up by disney. She's way too pretty and made up just for strolling around disney, and him, well to be honest he looks like a gay dancer right out of high school musical.

15. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

part of me is like really sceptical, as it's perfect video/sound etc, but then again if my girlfriend was as attractive as that i guess i'd have to make a big gesture so she couldn't say no ;)

16. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Not to be a party pooper, but that looks like the proposal of my nightmares haha!

17. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Agreed Helen!
    You'd have to be REALLY sure she would want to say yes - I'd feel really pressured to say yes even if I didn't want to!
    Though the custodial guy is implementing basic 4 - you'll learn that in training! :p
    xx

18. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

implementing basic 4?? what on earth are you talking about katie! some custodial lingo lol!

19. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

I think disney engagements are super cute, I'd love nothing more then to be proposed to at Disney.

20. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

even though i dont even have a girlfriend at the min, i have got my perfect disney proposal all ready :) hehe