Disney Engagements?! Awee!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

haha, are we actually talkin about working for Disney here now?

or something else? lmfao

2. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Well i was talking about Disney...I think but i guess it could be interpreted any way ;)

3. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

haha yea of courseeeee you was
    lol

4. DivineAphrael

DivineAphrael New Member

5. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Some usefull material not that i want to be think of wedding just yet or any time in the near future lol!!!! but then again a dream wedding is planned since birth is it no lol!!!

6. DivineAphrael

DivineAphrael New Member

This thread may be pushing me into weird territory, looking at wedding and engagement stuff when I havn't had a BF in (oh god really?) nearly a year now. I blame all of you and LivingTV for making 'Four Weddings'. Not my fault at all.

7. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

haha is it weird for a guy to actually get excited about the engagement/wedding packages Disney offers?

lol

sounds great, even though i dont even have a girlfriend haha

8. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

that's irrelevant! heh

also, only $300 for all that stuff divineaphrael posted, that's really good value!

9. sinthesparky

sinthesparky Member

Pfffft. Copycats, muchh? :p A proper man will figure out the perfect wedding for the girl once she's his. Who knows, the girl you fall for might not be as much into Disney as you. I think it's something to seriously consider when the time has come, and not something to dwell on for ages before. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with having thoughts and ideas about it, but in my opinion there's no point in planning it all detail, because things can change very, very quickly. But hey, that's just me. :)

10. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

lol yea i know what you mean, i havnt planned all in detail, just thought about it :D

butttt the girl must share my passion with disney. thats all i know so far lol

11. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Well i've decided if i hit 40 and still no luck i'll just plan the wedding at disney anyway and marry Micky!!!

12. D-A-N

D-A-N New Member

But what about poor Minnie?!?!? .... You homewrecker you!!

13. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Oh PLUTO!!! i did not think of that i guess i will have to settle from the first random tourist i c :D

14. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

ahh thts my dream proposal in front of the castle or watchin wishes or something romantic .. and off course honeymoon at disney .. ahhh i wanna find my prince charming now after reading this tread lol ... xxx