Disney General Knowledge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Natalie_UK, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

stop doing questions i dont know the answer to lol i feel well undisney educated haha

2. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

Haha :) I didn't knew this either until I've read it at a trivia website. I'll give you guys a step in the right direction! The longest stretch of time without an addition of a attraction was between to attractions in MK's Tomorrowland. ;)

3. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

Um 7 years lol

4. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

Close but it is 5 years. 5 years passed between the opening of Space Mountain and Disney's Carousel of Progress. I admit it was a hard one. This one should be easier. What is the busiest day of the year at WDW?
    a. Christmas Day
    b. New Year's Eve
    c. The day after Thanksgiving
    d. July 4

5. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

I'd be really surprised if it wasn't New Year's Eve! Wall to wall people then!

6. Tinkershell

Tinkershell New Member

I'd say maybe the day after thanksgiving. I perssonally wouldn't go to a theme park on a holiday coz you think everyone else will be going on that specific day so still being off work you'd maybe go the day later...

theres some logic in there somewhere lol xoxo

7. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

oooh

Ok someone do one i have no idea

lemme think of a gooden lol

8. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I want to say Christmas Day, I love Christmas!

9. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

Christmas Day is the correct answer! There are 12,213 parking spaces in the MK parking lot. By 10 a.m. Xmas morning (the busiest day of the year) they are all filled. I will be at WDW from January - August so I will miss it unfortunately! :'(

10. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

I have another question. Just for fun. About how many pounds of laundry are done each day at WDW?
    a. 20,000
    b. 50,000
    c. 120,000
    d. 220,000

I hope you love doing the laundry! ;D

11. 220, 000 i think. It's a hella lot!

12. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

120, 000 ???

13. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

14. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

The correct answer is 120,000!! :eek: If you were to wash and dry one load of laundry every day for 33 years, you'd clean as much as the WDW laundry Cast Members do in a single day!! Some 550 Cast Members launder an average total of 120,000 pounds of clothing and linens each and every day from the parks, resorts and restaurants. And that doesn't include the 30,000 to 32,000 garments that must be dry-cleaned daily!

That's a lot, isn't it?! ;)

15. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

just a little. lol

16. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

yay i was right :D

and whoa that is a hell of alot of washing!!!

17. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

Ok i got one

ON average how many children go missing and are reunited with there parents in the magic kingdom a day??

and if u wanna be really smart .. whats the longest a childs parents have gone missing for ??

i have just relised tht this fact is rather dated .. all the way from 1999 haha but guess anyway i wonder if the stats have gone up???

18. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

I know I have read this one on a website. I think there are 20 children missing each day at MK an the longest wait was 8 hours. That should feel like 48 hours for the parents!

19. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

Nearly the same as wot i read i read 15 kids and 7.5 hours lol :D

20. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Ah but it's the parents who are lost - the kids always know where they're goin' ;) At least that's what we say! haha

hmmmm... Which Magic Kingdom attraction is said to have a real happy haunt? Bonus points if you know his name!