Disney General Knowledge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Natalie_UK, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

pirates of the carribean ??

2. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

im tempted to say its a small world, lol

but is it the haunted mansion?

3. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Oh, and its not Master Gracey, is it? i read something about that somewhere.

4. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

There may very well be a few retired spooks in the Haunted Mansion, but the only story I know of is about the happy haunt at Pirates of the Caribbean named George! Story goes that when they were constructing the attraction, one worker didn't have his safety harness on (or maybe not on correctly) and so he fell from some sort of scaffolding a couple stories up. Supposedly Cast Members who work in the Pirates control room have spotted him through the video cameras a fair bit! oooooooooOOOooOoOoooo :D

5. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

YAY i new it i new thts wot happened to but i coodnt remember the name of him to save my life lol

6. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

haha it's all good, everybody still gets a golden star!

7. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

yay thats 2 gold stars for me ;D

8. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Alrighty, next one to earn gold stars on!

Long before Mickey's Sorcerer hat was placed at the then-called Disney MGM Studios, what was MGM (Hollywood Studios) in the shape of? (from a bird's eye view)

<cue Jeopardy music> ::)

9. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

ooh how annoyin i watched a youtube vid tht said this the other day :eek: and i canney remember :( its MK thats shaped like a mickey head aint it

10. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Yup, Hollywood Studios was set up to look like Mickey's head from the sky before his spiffy sorcerer hat made an appearance.

SO close Natalie! No matter though, stars all around again :D

11. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

The Kilimanjaro Safari Ride at Disney's Animal Kingdom covers such a broad area, ________ is able to fit in it....

12. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

EPCOT?

13. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

all the parks

14. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

The entire Magic Kingdom park could comfortably fit inside the Kilimanjaro Safari Ride! With room to spare too I think! :) It's huuuuuuuuge!

15. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Wow... that's crazy!

Does anyone know where the world's largest hidden Mickey is?

16. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

my heart!! :D :D :D :D

lol

I wanna say it's some sorta lake or something though? Or maybe the former hidden Mickey that was the shape of Hollywood Studios?

17. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

Disney’s Hollywood Studios is the home to the world’s largest hidden Mickey. You can see this hidden Mickey from the sky at the park's center square. However it is more difficult to see nowadays due to things that were added into the park (for example Mickey's Sorcerer's Head). On this page: http://www.page626.com/?p=149 you have a clear picture of it.

18. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Interesting!
    That wasn't the one I was thinking of. I didn't think that one counted any more, lol

Well in that case, where is the 2nd largest hidden Mickey in the world? :D

19. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Something on Castaway Cay?

Actually, there should be an island shaped like a hidden Mickey... and then I would live on it! In a SWEET Swiss Family Robinson tree house! Sweet sauce!

No, wait, isn't there a massive hidden Mickey sand trap on one of their golf courses?!