disney hotels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by baby_natz16, Dec 30, 2004.

1. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

The only real difference between a conceige room and a normal room is the food aspect, which is served in a communial room. Oh and you have someone on hand to book any dinners or special occassions you want organised and give you advise on the parks.

Prices
    Poly conceige was around $190 I think (conceige)
    Animal Kingdom we paid $150 (suvannah view)
    Beach club was around $190 again (conceige)

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thanks for that :)

xxx

3. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

my dream vacation would be to get the platinum dreammaker plan for one of the disney hotels:

Accommodations for three or more nights at a selected Home Away From Home, or Deluxe Disney Resort Hotel
    Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket
    Two FREE souvenir Disney trading pins and lanyards per room
    Breakfast, lunch and dinner per person, per night at all the restaurants included in the Gold Plan, plus in-room private dining and the world-class Victoria & Albert's restaurant (includes applicable gratuities, excludes alcoholic beverages)
    Unlimited use of selected recreation including golf, private golf lessons, guided fishing excursions, water sports, watercraft rental, horseback riding, health club access, tennis, bicycles, and more (restrictions apply to selected recreation)
    Admission to the Cirque du Soleil® show, La NoubaTM
    (reservations may be made up to 180 days before arrival)
    Unlimited access to Disney Children's Activity Centers at a selected Disney Resort (ages 4-12)
    Unlimited access to all Theme Park tours listed in the Silver and Gold Plans, PLUS:

Epcot® DiveQuest
    Disney's Dolphins in Depth at Epcot

One selected spa treatment (age restrictions apply)
    Exclusive keepsake (one per room)
    Fireworks cruise (one per room)
    Private in-room childcare
    Reserved show seating at Fantasmic! at Disney-MGM Studios (one per person, certain restrictions apply)
    Nightly turndown service
    Snacks and refreshments (one per person, per night's stay)
    Plus, with the Platinum Plan Add-On, you can take advantage of preferred viewing locations* for each of the following:
    WishesTM Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom Park
    Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
    IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot

It's like an extra $200 a night tho! :D

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Wow natz well if i had the money i'd sure do that as well. I was looking earlier at all the hotels, shouldn't do cos now i wana go right now! haha and can't concentrate on doing my uni assignment oh well

xxx

5. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

What's that? do they come and tuck you in when you're ready for bed?!

Ellen xx :D

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha ellen that would b nice wouldn't it? ;)

xxx

7. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I so want to stay at some of these hotels!!!!

Maybe go for one of thoe very expensive ones as a birthday present to myself in october!!!! I like the idea of watching the fireworks over the castle at grand floridian!!!!! :eek:

I have no idea what a nightly turndown service is!!!! ??? I like your idea of them coming and tucking you in at night though Ellen!!! :D

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i'd like to do that 4 my 21st as well michelle would b good.

haha yeah would b great spesh if they were young, male & gorgeous ;) haha

xxx

9. DisneyMichelle

We should so do that for your birthday!!! I liike that idea!!!! Which one would you wanna stay in!?!?

Look at us organising things again - at least this time we know we're def gonna be going!!!

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i know mate last time we were planning we hadnt even heard if we were in or not, but now we r, concrete plans can b made.

i duno mate i think id like to stay in beach club or polynesian, aww excitement, ooh and animal kingdom lodge, c im not really that fussed!!

11. DisneyMichelle

Its good that they are 'real' plans now and not the'hopeful' ones like before!!!

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah totally mate. u best keep in touch with me when u can once ur there, just 2 let me know ur gettin on, and any nice men u've found 4 me haha ;)

xxx

13. DisneyMichelle

I will do dont worry!!!!

Ive gotta be there to meet you!!! I'll bring the men I find for you ;)!!

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe aww :) yeah u best b there to meet me and oooh yeah bring all the men to me haha. i bet i must sound like some kinda man eater haha.

xxx