Disney ICP Summer 2013!!!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Lucy182, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Mungojerrie

Mungojerrie New Member

25th in Liverpool :)

2. jennifer.anne.rees

jennifer.anne.rees New Member

Manchester on the 24th :DDDD

3. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

AHHH LONDON ON THE 26TH!!!! xD
    I'm so excited!!! :D

4. AllyBallyBee

AllyBallyBee New Member

Well done all you lucky ducks-you should feel so proud! :)
    I haven't heard anything so I'm taking it as a no. Literally bawling right now :(

5. dudette53

dudette53 New Member

Same here!! :(

6. Lucy182

Lucy182 New Member

woooohoooo oct 26th! :D

7. Disneymad1993

Disneymad1993 New Member

Yay! 26th October :D

8. Lucy182

Lucy182 New Member

ohhhh no thats so crap you havent heard anything! Feel for you :( :(

9. Mungojerrie

Mungojerrie New Member

Hey guys, I replied to confirm my place the moment I got the email, but I got an automatic response saying that Louise is out of the office until the 19th - that's three days after the closing date for confirmation. Is my place still going to be accepted or is it worth getting in contact with someone else just to make sure? :S

10. jennifer.anne.rees

jennifer.anne.rees New Member

I got the same email! I think everyone did :/ I hope it counts! I'm paranoid too! I'm sure it will do cause that is what it said to do in her email! I sent a straight reply to her email, do you think I should have sent one in a new email? :/!

11. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

^^hey- the same happened with me, though i didn't reply, i sent it in a new mail and still got that automated out of the office response- i don't think it should matter as long we've sent it :p
    but just for peace of mind, sending it to jason@yummyjobs.com doesn't get any automated response- well it didn't last night anyway :p

12. Carnell

Carnell New Member

I wouldn't worry about it too much. We emailed who they asked us to, chances are it could be a typo or Louise will just check the time of the email and sort it that way ;D

13. MissMouse

MissMouse New Member

Hello!! I'm new on here, which is a little silly as I've applied three times before haha but this time I've got to the next stage!! I went to the Edinburgh interview on the 11th and nownim off to Liverpool on the 25th!! I also got the automatic response so I just sent my confirmation to Jason and I hope that works! Might send one on the 19th too just in case. I'm so happy because last year I got as far as the phone interview!! Let's hope I get through this stage too! Looking forward to meet you all going to the Liverpool interview :)

14. AllyBallyBee

AllyBallyBee New Member

Still heard nothing! Mental torture :eek: :eek:
    I'm just assuming rejection though. Someone on the FB said they had an acceptance email yesterday and a rejection email today. I'm starting to assume they got my rejection email....
    Either way, Yummy is getting a phone call on Monday or else I will continue to email them till they email me ;)
    I just want to know for sure as until then, there's always a part of me that's still hoping i've been accepted even though i know i probably haven't :(

15. MissMouse

MissMouse New Member

Just got an email back from Jason so I've defiantly confirmed my place at thenliverpool interview :D

16. gldc

gldc New Member

Same but for London.

17. megannn

megannn Member

Same for me! 22nd in head offices? Exciting. :D

18. Mungojerrie

Mungojerrie New Member

Got my confirmation from Jason as well. All set for Liverpool now! :D

19. vickiw001

vickiw001 Member

Has anyone got an interview on the 23rd in London?

20. AllyBallyBee

AllyBallyBee New Member

Not that anyone is interested in my saga apart from me, but i phoned yummy jobs about my lack of email today and to which it was discovered, they can't find an email for me on their system/status regarding my application. Consequently, they're having to go through the CVs and are contacting my interviewers. Envy me don't ya ;)