Disney ICP Summer 2013!!!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Lucy182, Aug 8, 2012.

1. MissMouse

MissMouse New Member

We get them in the evening?! Looking like I'm gonna be refreshing all day again like last time !!

2. jennifer.anne.rees

jennifer.anne.rees New Member

yeah i'm sure she said anytime before! And someone else said they'lll know who they want by Friday night so could be anytime from Monday.
    This 2 weeks is gonna be hell. :|

3. megannn

megannn Member

It'll be like the first set of emails, they'll leave it as long as they can to tease us!

4. MissMouse

MissMouse New Member

At this time you are currently placed on the opportunity list for a place on the Cultural Exchange Program.

Yummy Jobs and the Walt Disney World International Recruitment Team will hold your application on file and if a suitable position becomes available we will be in contact by no later than Friday 7th December 2012.

I've just got this in an email!!!! What does it mean??? Anyone else got this?????? HELP!!!

5. lauraICP

lauraICP New Member

I'm really not sure, so don't read to much into this, but I think that means you've been wait listed... I heard that that just means they're considering a lot of people and that you shouldn't think of it as a rejection... I think it just means you'll have to wait a little longer to hear back from them!

6. ScottishJen

ScottishJen Member

The opportunity List means that they are interested in you, you've ticked all the boxes but they don't have a date/position for you yet. Happened to a lot of us before and nearly every person has a date now, at the time there was like 40-50 of us that got that email! Don't let it get you down!

7. AllyBallyBee

AllyBallyBee New Member

As ScottishJen says, don't let it get you down MissMouse, I'm sure you'll get a role. Never count yourself out before you know for you but I'm sorry you've been put in such a position.
    Good luck for all you guys finding out tonight :)